Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Din Thomas v. Kenny Florian

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,637-1,512
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
im really disappointed tha fisher cant go because between him and din there would be a ton of speed in the octagon, and a blink could cost either one the match. as far as ken flo goes, the guy really seems to be commited to becoming one of the top names in the LW division, and he goes from bell to bell. i like din(even though he took out mikey b on TUF) but i think kenny is going to win this via sub, i just hope its not too early, this has fight of the night written all over it.

Post #16   8/15/07 11:55:40AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

im really disappointed tha fisher cant go because between him and din there would be a ton of speed in the octagon, and a blink could cost either one the match. as far as ken flo goes, the guy really seems to be commited to becoming one of the top names in the LW division, and he goes from bell to bell. i like din(even though he took out mikey b on TUF) but i think kenny is going to win this via sub, i just hope its not too early, this has fight of the night written all over it.

Most def (fight of the night part)... The one thing I worry about is Kenny's quickly imporving MT... If a fighter who's breadnbutter is a wicked ground game falls in love with the standup after some success against weaker opponents, he could be in for a rude awakening when he fights a higher caliber fighter... I just can't stop thinking David Tarrell vs Evan Tanner... I guess it just hangs on if Din Thomas is that higher caliber fighter of not...

Either way, this is a great fight, especially considering it's with a replacement

Post #17   8/15/07 4:03:13PM   

adamal

MMA Regular

adamal Avatar

Career:67-40
Chips:
I think that this is a huge fight for Kenny and as such he will not want it to go to a decision. I see him winning by sub in the second or third round.

Post #18   8/15/07 4:07:26PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,356-1,302
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I think it sucks to be Din right now. I think he had a real good shot against Fisher, but I'm betting on KenFlo all the way.

Post #19   8/15/07 5:24:48PM   

MurillaNinjaScrilla

Learning to Sprawl

MurillaNinjaScrilla Avatar

Career:393-248
Chips:
I got Din in this one but I am bias because he is from the same area as I am.

Post #20   8/16/07 3:53:06PM   

DMcCabe11

Banned

Career:43-19
Camp: East Coast Top Team
Chips:
i am picking kenny for the sole reason that i do not like Din Thomas at all

Post #21   8/16/07 3:59:53PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2