Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Legal Woes Quelled for Now, Charles 'Krazy Horse' Bennett Joins ShoXC’s Aug. 25 Roster

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Charles Daniel Bennett. Fans know him as ‘Krazy Horse,’ and his entertaining style in the cage backs up at least half the nickname. The Marion County sheriff’s office knows him better as A0041644, one of the numbers used for recording arrests into the public record.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   8/12/07 9:51:52AM   

Stills79

MMA Regular

Stills79 Avatar

Career:140-82
Chips:
I hope he lives on food stamps the rest of his life

Last edited 8/12/07 5:14PM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: Fighter Bashing

Post #2   8/12/07 5:00:11PM   

jahdoug

MMA Regular

jahdoug Avatar

Career:376-251
Chips:
^^^ Hater. Bennett's the man, The Ol' Dirty Bastard of this MMA game. His style is unorthodox and entertaining. Many of the squares out there dont appreciate someone who is ridiculous in the grand tradition of Rick James, ODB, Flavor Flav etc....actually crack was involved in all of those cases, and w/ Krazy Horse too. Oh well, i'll still pay to see him fight before just about anyone else

Post #3   8/13/07 10:29:34AM   

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

except to pay to see him fight I just pay for Showtime and it so happens that he'll be fighting on the cannel so I'll watch it

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #4   8/14/07 2:11:31AM