Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

The Top 10 Overquoted Movies

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by puppetmaster837

People really did ruin Napoleon Dynamite by quoting it. One day in school would be like watching that movie 5 times, you would hear every line in each class. You really didnt even need to watch the movie to memorize the whole thing

I hate that f'n movie...

To the list I'd have to add the big Lebowski (no av-favoring intended)

"What the f*ck is this?"... "Obviously you are not a golfer"... **thug drops bowling ball on the floor**

"Hey, man, watch it... I've got a beverage here."

"You facist" **as a coffee mug bounces off the Dude's head**

Any line from Walter: "You brought a polmeranian bowling?" "I didn't bring him bowling. I'm not buying him a beer. I'm not renting him shoes. He's not taking your f*cking turn..."

There are countless otherones as well... Great f'n movie

Post #16   8/13/07 4:26:54PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:

Posted by AchillesHeel

I was thinking the same thing. I've only even seen about half of those films. I guess it's an age thing.

Posted by Mastodon2

No "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

Yeah, this one drives me crazy. It's one of the greatest misquotes of all time, 2nd only to "Play it again, Sam."

No, I'm not that old, really!!!

As for another misquoted line... alas poor Yorick, I knew him Horatio

Also, don't forget You talkin' to me? from Taxi Driver and also a few from Gone with the Wind

The original article had few to no classic films/lines in there and was obviously written by someone under 25 and if they were over 25 they should be ashamed of themselves.

Post #17   8/15/07 3:11:13PM   

thepunisher

In Full Mount

thepunisher Avatar

Career:338-213
Camp: MMA Weekly
Chips:
Vegas baby Vegas

you are so money baby you dont know how money you are

Post #18   8/15/07 3:22:53PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,476-1,422
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
when i was younger caddyshack got quoted all the time, as far as newer movies go its gotta be austin powers, im sick of hearing yeah baby yeah from people, its been 10 years quote something new.

Post #19   8/15/07 3:28:33PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2