Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

does tim silvia deserve a title shot?

Print  
  Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

Bowen50

The Talent

Bowen50 Avatar

Career:1,098-650
Chips:
not at all. as long as Couture has the title he shouldn't get another title shot. when he got the title he fought not to lose. i think Vera is gonna whoop his ass anyway

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #61   8/30/07 10:01:04AM   

jocksmall

In Full Mount

Career:213-134
Chips:
i decided to bring this back up now since randy has left the ufc and they now need 2 challengers instead of one. also vera is considered by many a top 10 contender. if tim beats vera does he deserve to fight fot the now vacant title?

Post #62   10/16/07 7:55:41PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by jocksmall

i decided to bring this back up now since randy has left the ufc and they now need 2 challengers instead of one. also vera is considered by many a top 10 contender. if tim beats vera does he deserve to fight fot the now vacant title?

I think winner of Sylvia/ Vera should face winner of Nogueira/ Kongo. Arlovski should face Gabriel Gonzaga but that isn't fair to Arlovski because that's probably a long wait so I say give Arlovski Gonzagathe winner gets the winner of Sylvia/Vera-Nogueira/Kongo. The winner of these two should be awarded the interim title. Frank Mir should face the loser of Nogueira /Kongo. And the loser of Arlovski/Gonzaga should face the winner of Mir-Nogueira/Kongo. That essentially puts everyone in their place, I think.

Post #63   10/16/07 8:12:37PM   

jocksmall

In Full Mount

Career:213-134
Chips:

Posted by nubby

Posted by jocksmall

I think winner of Sylvia/ Vera should face winner of Nogueira/ Kongo. Arlovski should face Gabriel Gonzaga but that isn't fair to Arlovski because that's probably a long wait so I say give Arlovski Gonzagathe winner gets the winner of Sylvia/Vera-Nogueira/Kongo. The winner of these two should be awarded the interim title. Frank Mir should face the loser of Nogueira /Kongo. And the loser of Arlovski/Gonzaga should face the winner of Mir-Nogueira/Kongo. That essentially puts everyone in their place, I think.

nubby i agree that it will shape up where the winners of those two fights will face for the title

Post #64   10/16/07 8:24:38PM   

mikeyGdizzle

Banned

Career:49-33
Chips:
i want arlovski vs sylvia 4 and 5...sylvia will get wooped on
also cro cop vs sylvia would be sweet
fedor vs sylvia is just pointless
and randy already dominated
if he cant beat vera hes done from the ufc

Post #65   10/17/07 7:18:40AM   

Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5