Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anyone read comics? How about super-hero MMA tournament?

Print  
Posted By Message

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:
So I was in a comic-book store the other day and naturally started thinking about an MMA tournament featuring all of the super-hero martial artists. Marvel Comics vs. DC Comics, naturally... UFC rules. They can wear costumes, but no capes, and use of any super-powers is an automatic DQ.

Moon Knight vs. Batman[1]: I loved Moon Knight back in the day, but he gets the crap kicked out of him in half his fights anyway. The Dark Knight by 1st-round TKO.

Daredevil vs. Nightwing: Daredevil by Unanimous Decision, and everyone argues about whether his enhanced senses count as a super-power or not.

Shang-Chi vs. Richard Dragon: A striker's showdown. Richard Dragon by narrow Split Decision.

The Punisher vs. Green Arrow: It's a bloody war for 3 rounds. The Punisher loses a point for an illegal blow, and Green Arrow wins by Unanimous Decision.

Captain America[1] vs. Wildcat: I know, I know, Captain America's dead. He still beats Wildcat by 1st-round guillotine choke, a virtual replay of Guillard-Stevenson.

Iron Fist vs. The Karate Kid: Another technical striking match. In the 2nd round, the Karate Kid zigs when he should zag and catches a roundhouse kick to the head. Iron Fist by KO.

The Black Panther vs. The Question: The Question surprises everyone by winning the standup, but the Panther's wrestling is too much for him. Black Panther by Unanimous Decision.

Nick Fury vs. Robin: The cagey veteran against the promising youngster. Robin catches Fury with a clever, 2nd-round arm-bar. Fury announces his retirement from competition in the post-fight interview.

Elektra[1] vs. Catwoman: Catwoman doesn't really stand a chance, does she? Elektra by 1st-round TKO. Bring on Batgirl.

Black Widow vs. Black Canary: Black Widow's espionage skills are superior, but inside the cage it's all Black Canary, who wins by Unanimous Decision.

Red Sonja vs. The Huntress: Red Sonja is Marvel Comics' version of James Thompson; big, scary, lacking any kind of subtlety. The Huntress almost secures a 1st-round triangle choke, but Red Sonja does her Rampage Jackson impression and slams Huntress down. Red Sonja by 1st-round KO.

Kitty Pryde vs. Batgirl[1]: Kitty has Wolverine in her corner, and she shows some surprising "dirty boxing", but she's no match for Batgirl, who wins by 2nd-round ground-and-pound.

Last edited 8/7/07 11:57AM server time by AchillesHeel
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   8/7/07 11:54:18AM   

Violentcuv

In Full Mount

Violentcuv Avatar

Career:828-495
Camp: OHIO TOP TEAM
Chips:
Bruce Wayne would win hands down!

Post #2   8/7/07 12:20:13PM   

akumairon

MMA Regular

Career:77-52
Chips:
true Bruce can whoop any one, he even beat super man

Post #3   8/7/07 6:17:23PM   

StorminYourman

Belt Contender

StorminYourman Avatar

Career:1,106-639
Chips:

Posted by Violentcuv

Bruce Wayne would win hands down!

Post #4   8/7/07 7:20:50PM   

DJDark41

MMA Sensei

DJDark41 Avatar

Career:363-219
Camp: The Pit
Chips:
How about THE PUNISHER? I'm sure he'd just pwn everyone in an instant.

Post #5   8/7/07 8:30:04PM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
Oh no you di´ent......*moving my head sideways like an owl*

Post #6   8/8/07 12:56:27AM   

Kisame

MMA Regular

Kisame Avatar

Career:212-160
Chips:
wtf Karate Kid from the comics is in this?

He wins. He is ridiculous

Post #7   8/8/07 4:47:19AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,941-1,101
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
It's been over 10 years since I read any comics, but Kitty Pride would just fase out whenever she was gonna get hit and dominate.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #8   8/9/07 5:34:55AM   

Kisame

MMA Regular

Kisame Avatar

Career:212-160
Chips:
yeah kitty comes in second place.

Karate kid fought superboy in combat with no kryptonite just plain fighting using Super karate. There is no way any other person besides kitty can possibly win in a mma match.

Karate kid mastered EVERY martial arts uptil the 30th century and would speed blitz kitty before she could even start to phase

Post #9   8/9/07 11:24:59PM