Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

B.J. Penn Pleads No Contest to 2005 Assault Charge

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

chiefwiggum

MMA Regular

chiefwiggum Avatar

Career:140-72
Camp: whoflungpoo
Chips:
Almost everyone who has posted on here is a complete retard.

Post #16   8/6/07 10:46:56PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by Untouchable

Who cares if you think he's innocent, to all my brothers out there that have been victims of harassment from the 5-0, salute my dudes, they can't stop us!!

Dude, don't come here with garbage posts like that. My wife is a cop.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #17   8/8/07 9:19:40PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by lortinoheat

ye cops security gaurds and bouncers can be mean when off duty they seem to think they are in charge or try to be dominant. i bet bj penn was way smaller than the cop and he wasnt taking any of his shit

My wife is a cop and you would never tell she is one if you didn't see here badge.

Last edited 8/8/07 9:23PM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: n/a

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #18   8/8/07 9:21:28PM   

Branwest

Standup Guy

Branwest Avatar

Career:224-109
Camp: X-treme Fighting Systems
Chips:
Thank you. These comments are immature. There are some crooked cops out there but most are good ppl. They have a hard, dangerous job and are grossly underpaid. My brother's a cop and I'm a probation and parole officer. They take murderers, child molestors, rapists, and other idiots off the streets. Police officers deserve to make much more money than they do. Many cops, that patrol rough "beats" (bad neighborhoods) risk their lives on a daily basis. Anytime a cop is involved in a car chase, they are risking their lives. Grow up ppl.

Post #19   8/9/07 10:18:50AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2