Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

- LIDDELL: "I'VE NEVER HAND-PICKED AN OPPONENT"

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by Branwest

Damnit......I've never seen so many useless posts........Quit arguing, who cares, just talk about the thread or shut up...........This Liddell/Jardine matchup is what I would call a "biding-time" fight, especially now that Dana FINALLY signed Wandy....

It's funny that you followed this up w/ the most useless post of the entire thread. Good job m8.

Post #16   8/5/07 2:21:13PM   

Branwest

Standup Guy

Branwest Avatar

Career:224-109
Camp: X-treme Fighting Systems
Chips:

Posted by JimiMak

Posted by Branwest

Damnit......I've never seen so many useless posts........Quit arguing, who cares, just talk about the thread or shut up...........This Liddell/Jardine matchup is what I would call a "biding-time" fight, especially now that Dana FINALLY signed Wandy....

It's funny that you followed this up w/ the most useless post of the entire thread. Good job m8.

When people are posting threads about whether or not this topic has been posted or not, it's useless and pointless, as was yours. Either talk about the thread or not. However, I followed my comment up with one that actually pertains to the situation, unlike yourself. My second post may have not been relative to the topic but it was to the posts and at least it might've may some ppl laugh. If you want to make a comment like the one you just did, then pm me. Other people don't want to hear this crap. Apparently you're not that smart, but that's ok, that's why we have jobs for people like you, such as burger flippers at McD's and BK.

Last edited 8/6/07 8:47PM server time by Branwest
Edit note/reason: correction

Post #17   8/6/07 8:34:07PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2