Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Need help with something

Print  
Posted By Message

coldindian

Learning to Sprawl

coldindian Avatar

Career:106-64
Camp: Woodstock Fight Academy
Chips:
This may not be the right category to post this...but i always see people quoting others either to respond to that person or put someone down for saying something dumb...but my friends..i dont know how to do that i am still new to the forums i dont know much about them..so if anyone can give me some information it would be great..again i probably overlooked something or it is a small mistake but hey..people make mistakes...thanks alot

Post #1   7/31/07 11:26:43PM   

thelastking

MMA Regular

thelastking Avatar

Career:1,942-1,188
Chips:

Posted by coldindian

This may not be the right category to post this...but i always see people quoting others either to respond to that person or put someone down for saying something dumb...but my friends..i dont know how to do that i am still new to the forums i dont know much about them..so if anyone can give me some information it would be great..again i probably overlooked something or it is a small mistake but hey..people make mistakes...thanks alot

Underneath what a person wrote there is options quote, reply just click on quote (in the grey line underneath what you wrote)

Last edited 7/31/07 11:38PM server time by thelastking
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   7/31/07 11:37:57PM   

Gladiator

In Full Mount

Gladiator Avatar

Career:896-523
Chips:

Posted by coldindian

look at the bootm of this post, then look to the right. theres blue font that says quote. just click quote on any post u want to quote and it should work for u

Post #3   7/31/07 11:39:23PM   

coldindian

Learning to Sprawl

coldindian Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

look at the bootm of this post, then look to the right. theres blue font that says quote. just click quote on any post u want to quote and it should work for u

heyyyyy thats awesome thank you so much haha good to have people like you helping a guy out

Post #4   7/31/07 11:40:29PM   

wilwith1l

MMA Regular

wilwith1l Avatar

Career:23-10
Chips:

Posted by coldindian

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

heyyyyy thats awesome thank you so much haha good to have people like you helping a guy out

Ha Ha, I have the most quotes

Post #5   8/1/07 12:17:38AM   

wilwith1l

MMA Regular

wilwith1l Avatar

Career:23-10
Chips:
I quoted you, quoting him, quoting you.

Post #6   8/1/07 12:18:36AM   

Gladiator

In Full Mount

Gladiator Avatar

Career:896-523
Chips:

Posted by coldindian

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

ya anytime man. u can also leave props by clicking "give props" uner peoples avatars

Post #7   8/1/07 11:03:59PM   

coldindian

Learning to Sprawl

coldindian Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

ya anytime man. u can also leave props by clicking "give props" uner peoples avatars

so your saying you want props..so iwill give u props because you helped me

Post #8   8/1/07 11:32:34PM