Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dream Match: Leonard Garcia & Doug Evans

Print  
Who would you predict to win this fight?
Leonard Garcia 18 95%
Doug Evans 1 5%
Posted By Message

Scott_Revels

Banned

Career:376-170
Chips:
Both faced Roger Huerta and loss. Now with no opponent planned for their immediate futures, I am speculating on who would win, if they were to be pitted against each other. Now, I didn't see the Huerta/Garcia fight, but I heard that Garcia took it to Huerta in a stand up war, but Garcia ended up losing. I did see the Huerta/Evans, and I saw Evans winning the first round, and it looked like he got over confident, and Huerta started taking the fight seriously, and Evans made the mistake of letting Huerta get on top of him, and pound him out.

So, I want to know, who you guys, think would win if they were to face?

Post #1   7/31/07 2:35:32AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Garcia but sorry to say this isnt a dream match. To mainly unpopular fighters doesnt make a dream match.

Post #2   7/31/07 10:51:20AM   

owen1

Standup Guy

owen1 Avatar

Career:845-441
Chips:
I dont see this as a dream match....it might be ok on a fight night card or something.garcia by sub would be my prediction

Post #3   7/31/07 12:34:34PM   

the-james

Standup Guy

the-james Avatar

Career:891-471
Chips:
Garcia is fighting Cole MIller at UFN 11, but as for this Matchup i would say Leonard takes it pretty easily via submission Evans is a good Wrestler but would be subbmitted from Garcia's guard due to lack of experience and Jiu JItsu Skills.

Post #4   7/31/07 3:27:07PM   

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Im a fan of Garcia he has had a few fights in my home state glad to see him in the big show cant say the same for Marquardt

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #5   7/31/07 7:22:45PM   

the-james

Standup Guy

the-james Avatar

Career:891-471
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Im a fan of Garcia he has had a few fights in my home state glad to see him in the big show cant say the same for Marquardt

What does MArquardt have to do wit hanything and why wouldnt you want to see him in the big show hes an incredible fighter?

Post #6   7/31/07 10:35:41PM   

Scott_Revels

Banned

Career:376-170
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Garcia but sorry to say this isnt a dream match. To mainly unpopular fighters doesnt make a dream match.

I couldn't think of another term for a match that isn't really happening, but something I'd want to see.. It might not be an ideal fight for others, but to me, i'd be quite excited to see it.

Posted by the-james

Garcia is fighting Cole MIller at UFN 11, but as for this Matchup i would say Leonard takes it pretty easily via submission Evans is a good Wrestler but would be subbmitted from Garcia's guard due to lack of experience and Jiu JItsu Skills.

Yeah, I posted this topic, before I saw that.. When I saw that he had a fight, I had a "am I a psychic" moment. I would've really been a psychic if it was Evans instead of Miller though.

Last edited 8/1/07 3:11AM server time by Scott_Revels
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #7   8/1/07 3:09:49AM