Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Coleman Not Done Yet

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
Mark Coleman, a fighter that first stepped foot in the UFC Octagon more than a decade ago, may not go down as one of the more dominating fighters in MMA history, but he surely will always be a significant piece of the puzzle. If not for his pioneering ground and pound style that led him to two UFC tournament championships, a win over Dan Severn to become the first UFC heavyweight beltholder, and capturing the first Pride Grand Prix title, the current MMA landscape may not be dominated by heavyweight enigma Fedor Emelianenko.

LINK

Post #1   7/29/07 9:27:59AM   

italianpride

MMA Regular

italianpride Avatar

Career:23-17
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
I'm so sick of people comparing Coleman's GNP to Fedor's. Fedor already addressed this in an interview, HE created his own gnp, he liked Coleman and his style, but he never adapted any of it. He took his strengths and created his own form, Coleman has NOTHING to do with Fedor's GNP.

Post #2   7/29/07 12:40:37PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
i hate coleman ever since he fought shogun........but yea fedors Gnp has nothing to do with coleman

Post #3   7/29/07 2:04:47PM   

italianpride

MMA Regular

italianpride Avatar

Chips:

Posted by juanez13

i hate coleman ever since he fought shogun........but yea fedors Gnp has nothing to do with coleman

Me too. He starts acting like he's crazy because he was grasping as Shogun's ankles and Shogun stuck his arm out like a fool and broke it. Then Coleman acts like he just took out an army by himself, and then Chute Boxe stormed the ring.

Last edited 7/29/07 5:33PM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   7/29/07 2:19:53PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
That was one of the most classless thing's i've seen in a long long while.

Post #5   7/29/07 2:31:36PM   

GrandMaster313

In Full Mount

GrandMaster313 Avatar

Career:985-644
Chips:
Simply put " FEDOR = Death by Destruction!!! "

Post #6   7/29/07 3:12:12PM   

mikevolz

Standup Guy

mikevolz Avatar

Career:183-111
Camp: The Stedman Effect
Chips:
well, guys when your that hopped up on steroids, its hard to keep your emotions in check.

team hammer house. coleman, randleman, and baroni. there's no illicit drug use going on there.

coleman will NEVER win in a state that tests for steroids.

Post #7   7/29/07 3:22:05PM   

italianpride

MMA Regular

italianpride Avatar

Chips:
lol very true. time to go watch coleman vs fedor and CC again, randleman vs shogun and baroni vs frank

Post #8   7/29/07 3:42:07PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by italianpride

Posted by juanez13

Me too. He starts acting like he's crazy because he was grasping as Shogun's ankles and Shogun stuck his arm out like a fool and broke it. Then Coleman acts like he just took out an army by himself, and then Chute Boxe stormed the ring.

As Chute Boxe storms the ring like a bunch of thugs. Really classy on there part

Last edited 7/30/07 2:06AM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #9   7/29/07 5:33:46PM   

italianpride

MMA Regular

italianpride Avatar

Chips:

Posted by zephead

Posted by italianpride

Posted by juanez13

As Chute Boxe sorms the ring like a bunch of thugs. Really classy on there part

They stormed the ring because one of their guys was laying on the mat injured, while his opponent was acting like he was going to keep going after him and throwing the ref out of the way. If you don't understand that, that's your problem. Did you notice how everybody else agreed with me?? By the way, it's "their, not "there"

Post #10   7/29/07 5:36:27PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
He was being held back by the ref, if I was on chute boxe I would have thought that he was going to jump on shogun with a broken arm, I'm not waiting around to see if that roid freak was going to try and punch him while he was down. Think if you were there.

Post #11   7/29/07 5:58:38PM   

italianpride

MMA Regular

italianpride Avatar

Chips:

Posted by cmill21

He was being held back by the ref, if I was on chute boxe I would have thought that he was going to jump on shogun with a broken arm, I'm not waiting around to see if that roid freak was going to try and punch him while he was down. Think if you were there.

hahahaha LOL hilarious...and true. that's your family, and that roid freak is about to have one of his moments because he's shocked he actually won a fight. i would've done the same thing

Post #12   7/29/07 7:56:05PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,959-1,110
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by italianpride

Posted by zephead

Posted by italianpride

Posted by juanez13

As Chute Boxe sorms the ring like a bunch of thugs. Really classy on there part

They stormed the ring because one of their guys was laying on the mat injured, while his opponent was acting like he was going to keep going after him and throwing the ref out of the way. If you don't understand that, that's your problem. Did you notice how everybody else agreed with me?? By the way, it's "their, not "there"

Ah, Mr. condescending is back. For starters it storms not " sorms. Anyway, I agree that Chute boxe should have went in to protect Shogun. However, once it was established and Coleman calmed down, it was Wandy who kept it going . He went after Coleman ,got tackled by Baroni, went for a triangle ,and ended up with Coleman standing on his neck. So to me both sides were at fault and are hotheaded as a rule. As for more people agreeing with you giving validity to your opinion, that is a ridiculous argument . Most Germans agreed with hitler when he was in power, that didn't make him right either. I'm a Padres fan, and at Petco Parkj 90 % of the people agree with me about a lot of stuff. I could probably get a majority to say at least the Padres were the best team in baseball, because most fans ( I. E. short for fanatics) are basically nutthuggers of their team . They think they are the best because they like them better. Now there is no proof , nor do I believe the Padres are the best team even in the NL, even though they are my favorite. Anyway, just because you got a few people at one time who agree with you on a given topic in no way makes you right.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #13   7/29/07 8:23:41PM   

xphycorx

Standup Guy

xphycorx Avatar

Career:321-178
Chips:
i could see couture/coleman as a pretty good fight. maybe if couture loses to gonzaga we will see it..

Post #14   7/29/07 9:02:56PM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:
Wow this one got interesting..Coleman shouldve took Shoguns arm ripped it off and beat the pride nuthuggers with it..

Post #15   7/29/07 9:15:09PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2