Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC Is Highest Bidder in “Fedor” Sweepstakes

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Branwest

Standup Guy

Branwest Avatar

Career:224-109
Camp: X-treme Fighting Systems
Chips:
If Fedor misses a fight due to an injury in a SAMBO competition, then he should have to pay the UFC some money. The UFC will lose money if he's suppose to fight on a certain date and doesn't. Let's face it, Fedor will draw the UFC more business, more PPV buys, even more UFC gear such as shirts, hats, whatever. He should not have to pay back all the money he's made in the UFC because if he fought, then he earned it.
Hopefully, they can come to an agreement about the amount and just put him in the Octogon already. That's all I care about. I know the UFC will pay Fedor more than a fair amount for his services, which he deserves. Other than that, who cares, just fight. Everthing's always about money. Which I guess is understandable to an extent. After all, it is a business.

Post #16   7/30/07 6:45:42PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2