Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

DirectTV subscribers

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Have you gotten your pre-recorded message from Rampage yet? Are you ready to watch him, "Do his thang in the cage"?

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/1/07 6:37:16PM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
No, are you being for real? I better get one!

Post #2   2/1/07 8:59:43PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:
Yes. I got it around 6:00 PM. I have recived one from Franklin and Big John also. I have been getting the UFC for years now on PPV

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #3   2/1/07 9:22:22PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,959-1,110
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by zephead

Have you gotten your pre-recorded message from Rampage yet? Are you ready to watch him, "Do his thang in the cage"?

Is this only when you sign up for the PPV on-line? I heard that if you do you get other stuff like it being shown on all your TV's. Oherwise I don't know where to look.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #4   2/1/07 10:06:47PM   

stroff

Learning to Sprawl

stroff Avatar

Career:178-131
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:
where do you get this from-ufc or direct tv

Post #5   2/1/07 10:18:24PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by zephead

Is this only when you sign up for the PPV on-line? I heard that if you do you get other stuff like it being shown on all your TV's. Oherwise I don't know where to look.

No. I started getting messages a couple of years ago when I had Adelphia Cable. And now with DirectTV. It started with Rich Franklin and then I got one from Hughes. Big John and now Rampage. I have done nothing special.

Post #6   2/1/07 10:19:31PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by stroff

where do you get this from-ufc or direct tv

First from Adelphia Cable. They would say something to the effect" "UFC 55 is coming on Jan.19. Don't forget to order" And then Big John, Hughes, Franklin etc. etc. would come on.

Now I have DirectTV and the same thing is happening

Post #7   2/1/07 10:21:46PM   

stroff

Learning to Sprawl

stroff Avatar

Career:178-131
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:
well , i've ben buying the UFC fights sence the 1st one and i never got anything from them. do they send them by e-mail

Post #8   2/1/07 10:23:01PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by stroff

well , i've ben buying the UFC fights sence the 1st one and i never got anything from them. do they send them by e-mail

They come over the phone. IT's a pre-recorded message just saying "Don't forget to buy UFC 67 coming Feb 4th." And then Rampage came on and said, "This is Rampage Jackson. See me Feb 4 on PPV inside the octogon doing my thang"

Post #9   2/5/07 6:03:16PM   

modogg

Learning to Sprawl

modogg Avatar

Career:308-202
Camp: Cobra Kai Skeleton Crew
Chips:
i have been ordering for sometime as well. I think someone mentioned eluded to this, but how do you order your pay per views? I usualy do it online, maybe you have to order awhile in advance? I am a little fired up now too, hopefuly they start doing this for everyone.

Post #10   2/6/07 9:47:05PM   

jocksmall

In Full Mount

Career:213-134
Chips:
they also sent me a pretty cool poster w/ tim, chuck, matt, gsb, rich, anderson and sean

Post #11   2/7/07 9:14:33PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:
I order on TV. I haven't done anything special other then I've gotten every UFC PPV possible.

Post #12   2/7/07 9:27:19PM