Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Sergei Kharitonov vs. Gilbert Yvel

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

amik

MMA Regular

amik Avatar

Career:71-38
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
With luck Yvel can win..
One kick maybe or one counterblow...

Yvel!!!! Do it for my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #31   1/31/07 8:21:53AM   

thelastking

MMA Regular

thelastking Avatar

Career:1,905-1,167
Chips:
Yvel has little chance in his fight IMO Kharitonovs boxing is excellent so i give no egde in the standup to either fighter and Kharitonovs ground skills are way better than Yvels.

Post #32   1/31/07 11:06:30AM   

GnP4life

Learning to Sprawl

GnP4life Avatar

Career:187-113
Camp: Bolo Top Team
Chips:
I think Kharitonov really needs to win this fight to get back on the right trak, i don't think he can stand with yvel though, better hands but yvel is the overall better striker...anyways, TKO victory via GnP for Sergei

Post #33   1/31/07 11:48:52AM   

CDW

Learning to Sprawl

CDW Avatar

Career:95-77
Camp: Fighttalk
Chips:
Mark my words Gilbert Yvel is going to win! Some of you say that Kharitonov GnP Sem Schilt! But Sem and Gilbert has also been in a fight! And Gilbert destroyed Sem! Here's the link: http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/Gilbert%2BYvel/video/x5gok_gilbert-yvel-vs-semmy-schilt

Gilbert is on his way back! And he's going tot put some big names to sleep!

Post #34   1/31/07 3:12:34PM   

the-james

Standup Guy

the-james Avatar

Career:891-471
Chips:
why does pride keep bringing yvel back isnt he 1 and 7 in pride, Sergei kharitonov takes this one.

Post #35   2/1/07 3:55:29PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Career:322-195
Camp: duXup
Chips:

Posted by CDW

Gilbert is going to win by ground and pound!

The way his last few fights have gone it could happen, but I feel it would more likely be a DQ. Its gonna be a better fight than what most ppl think imo. The thing w/ Yvel is he's the dirtyest fighter out there, he's got more DQ's than I've ever seen anyone have. The guy needs to calm down and think about what he's doing. Eye gouging, biting and ko'ing the ref aint gonna win you no fights, in the ring anyway.

Post #36   2/1/07 6:43:22PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by CDW

The way his last few fights have gone it could happen, but I feel it would more likely be a DQ. Its gonna be a better fight than what most ppl think imo. The thing w/ Yvel is he's the dirtyest fighter out there, he's got more DQ's than I've ever seen anyone have. The guy needs to calm down and think about what he's doing. Eye gouging, biting and ko'ing the ref aint gonna win you no fights, in the ring anyway.

Hes got more DQs than anyone I know of, but Branco Cikatic has got to be the dirtiest fighter ever. To date, I'm pretty sure hes the only guy to be red carded out of a Pride event for climbing on Mark Kerrs back, tangling himself in the ropes and repeatedly dropping elbows into the back of his head.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #37   2/2/07 3:16:24AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,916-1,077
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by CDW

Hes got more DQs than anyone I know of, but Branco Cikatic has got to be the dirtiest fighter ever. To date, I'm pretty sure hes the only guy to be red carded out of a Pride event for climbing on Mark Kerrs back, tangling himself in the ropes and repeatedly dropping elbows into the back of his head.

They are both pretty dirty, but I'd like to throw Mike Kyle's name into the ring.The three of them should be locked in a room, and the one who comes out get's parole.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #38   2/2/07 3:22:36AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
Yvel is a KO artist, but Kharitonov has a head of granite, and his boxing is just too sharp...

Did ya'all see him pop up after the Aleks E fight? That second big right hook he gave up after being cocky was what lost him the fight...

Even after all those knee strikes from Big ol' Alex he just popped right back up and was like 'Why'd ya stop it? I had him right where I wanted him." LOL

Kharitonov TKO strikes rd 1

I really hope Yvel cleans up his act, probably his last chance... It's a sport not a bar fight.

Post #39   2/2/07 5:18:45PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3