Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 75 Discussion (Full Fight Card With Pics)

Print  
  Page 8 of 8   <<   5     6     7     8  
Posted By Message

sammyd1213

MMA Regular

sammyd1213 Avatar

Career:116-82
Chips:
Hammil got ****** in the ass last night. I think that it was 30 27 Hammil UD victory.. i was pissing when the decision was made because I KNEW that Bisbing had lost.. that really pissed me off.. but Matt showed great class in the loss and will be back tough.. and I now hate Mike Bisbing because of the decision...

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #106   9/9/07 10:18:29AM   

Hicksville

Learning to Sprawl

Hicksville Avatar

Career:46-17
Camp: Ants Marching
Chips:

Posted by sammyd1213

Hammil got ****** in the ass last night. I think that it was 30 27 Hammil UD victory.. i was pissing when the decision was made because I KNEW that Bisbing had lost.. that really pissed me off.. but Matt showed great class in the loss and will be back tough.. and I now hate Mike Bisbing because of the decision...

Bisping didn't judge the damn fight. Hamill won the first round, but it can certainly be argued that Bisping won the last two. Personally, I'm glad taking someone down for 20 seconds doesn't give you a W. Sure, the fight could have gone both ways, but in the last two rounds, I believe Bisping had the slight upperhand (the last two minutes of round two and most of round 3).

Seen the fight a couple of times now, and I'm not as convinced as most people seem to be. - And people hating on Bisping because of this is nothing less than retarded.

Post #107   9/9/07 10:48:00AM   

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:
More evidence that the UFC should allow for more Draws in their scoring system, imo.

Post #108   9/9/07 11:47:54AM   

MattHughesFan

MMA Regular

MattHughesFan Avatar

Career:294-174
Camp: The Pit
Chips:
I don't know what everyone else saw but Hamil dominated from the opening bell to the closing bell and the only reason Bisping got the decision was because it was in London. that pisses me off to because i picked Hamil to win by UD and i had money on it, but even people who were rooting for Bisping agree Hamill got robbed. i see it 30-27 for Hamil possibly even lower for Bisping

Post #109   9/9/07 11:51:27AM   

jitsufighter

Learning to Sprawl

Career:385-223
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
Great fight with Rampage and Hendo. I was going for Hendo but it was clear that Rampage was the physically stronger of the two which in my opinion won the fight.

Hamill & Bisping...what can you say? It's clear that Hamill won the 1st and 2nd round with the 3rd round should've been a draw or 10-9 Bisping. Jabs and straights ain't gonna get you a win. I've lost even more respect for Bisping and he things he's God's gift to the LHW division. I say feed him to Wandy in December if he wants a "challenge".

WTF Crocop? Gameplan should've been takedown and gnp THAT'S IT! Instead he chose to stand? Bad choice.

Alexander is no fluke.

Post #110   9/9/07 12:17:08PM   

MattHughesFan

MMA Regular

MattHughesFan Avatar

Chips:
anybody have the link to the post fight press conference??

Post #111   9/10/07 2:26:00PM   

fullfighting

MMA Regular

fullfighting Avatar

Career:151-94
Chips:
Hammil got completely screwed. And then Bisping had the nerve to talk trash on Hammil in his interview with Rogan. I used to think Bisping was one of the coolest fighters but I don't care for him anymore. Not because the judges gave him the win in a fight he LOST but because he talked trash on Hammil at the end. Don't forget most of those people in that arena were there to see Bisping. Total crap, and I liked Bisping more than Hammil going into that fight but now I will be rooting against him. It felt like I was watching a bad boxing decision. I hope that crap doesn't start to happen or this unbelievable/awesome sport will find itself where boxing is now. Scary!

Post #112   9/10/07 7:35:40PM   

MattHughesFan

MMA Regular

MattHughesFan Avatar

Chips:
True same here. whats worse u can see the disappointment on Bisping's face when the final bell rang. i mean it was pretty clear to him he lost. I'm really surprised the UFC has that poll up on their site about who should have gotten the decision. i would have thought they would try to hide the decision as much as possible and get a rematch ready asap. i believe Hamil is in the lead with almost 90% of the vote

Post #113   9/10/07 9:26:02PM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
The poll on ufc.com looks like this

Who Do YOU Think Should Have Been Awarded The Decision At UFC 75??
Michael Bisping 9.79%
Matt Hamill 90.21%

And did you hear what Bisping said and how he acted at the press conference?

As soon as UFC UK president Marshall Zelaznik opened the floor to questions, a British reporter asked Bisping if he felt he had won.

White, who said he felt Hamill won the fight two rounds to one, said he was told the man questioning Bisping was not a reporter, but rather a Hamill cornerman.

But instead of brushing it off and saying he felt he won and moving on, Bisping took a more unbecoming posture.

“Of course,” Bisping said in an aggressive tone, which was much different than his witty, light-hearted persona in the days leading up to the fight. “Why would you talk to me like that?“

The questioner then responded, “Seriously?” which seemed to get Bisping further agitated.

“What do you mean, seriously?” Bisping said. “Do you want to go three rounds? … Of course I won the decision. Get the (expletive) out of here. Get that smile off your face.“

And then Bisping made an obscene gesture.

I cant say what i want to say about that guy but i will just say this, im ashamed to to have him as our british posterboy, please let the UFC sign Semtex so he can take that role, i cant wait for the rematch that Dana said will DEFINATELY happen, Bisping will even be poor at 185lbs getting KTFO by most current MW's

Post #114   9/11/07 6:30:19AM   

Page 8 of 8   <<   5     6     7     8