Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Ortiz talks Evans & Rematch

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by krunkkongdaddy

My only argument is that a UFC fighter needs to establish himself both inside and outside the ring, not only with a victory, but with integrity and respect for his opponents, his fans, and Dana White and the other people who make these fights possible. Tito Ortiz is a great fighter, but does express the qualities that a real fighter should. I apologize for my comment earlier, but if you have such a problem with it, lets look at the comment your boy Tito made about Rashad before they fought. If I am not mistaken didn't Tito say he would make him " his nappy headed ho"???? Just because hes your favorite fighter and he's very good, doesn't give him the excuse to act the way he does. As for my previous comment you can see that it has been edited so I hope there are no more problems with that. But please think twice when you fully support someone that acts dishonorably.

I can support who ever I please. I don't need to take your opinion into consideration and I certainly won't after the way you self righteously came in here on your first post and insulted me simply because you don't like the fighter that I support. Tito is his own man and he can talk or do what ever he likes in the real world and has to face his own repercussions, but on these boards you and everyone else has to follow rules that you agreed to when you signed up:

1) You don't fighter bash and
2) You don't bash other forum members

If you can't follow those rules then maybe this isn't the place for you, or maybe you just need to learn to follow them, as I made my own few mistakes when I first came here.

Last edited 7/23/07 3:48PM server time by nubby
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #31   7/23/07 3:48:04PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by juanez13

tito cant finish nobody.....he hasnt finished anybody since 2001 other than old ken shamrock haha........

Please don't come on here to troll. If you have nothing to add to a discussion, feel free to stay out of the discussion.

Thank you

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #32   7/23/07 3:50:05PM   

krusty55

Learning to Sprawl

krusty55 Avatar

Career:290-160
Camp: Death
Chips:
what difference does it make if what I said was my first post or my hundredth post? I never said you NEEDED to do anything. I'm not saying you have to agree with what I have to say, but that still doesnt mean I can't voice my own opinion, as you voice yours. If you like Tito thats fine dude, I apologize for bashing your fighter. Im not here to argue with you dude, so lets just end the dispute.

Post #33   7/23/07 9:06:13PM   

krusty55

Learning to Sprawl

krusty55 Avatar

Career:290-160
Camp: Death
Chips:
I just realized that this is my brothers account. so just pretend that the name is Krunkkongdaddy please. thank you.

Post #34   7/23/07 9:08:12PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3