Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White Blasts Fedor's Team, Russians

Print  
  Page 1 of 6     1     2     3     4   >>
Posted By Message

thejuice

Learning to Sprawl

thejuice Avatar

Career:8-11
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
In a recent interview Dana White stated that the reason the Fedor deal has not been finished is because he was "dealing with crazy Russians." Needless to say Fedor's boxing coach and trainer was none too pleased, going as far as to say the "U.S. and Russia will never see eye to eye, and I don't care what he says."

Real smart, the guy is trying to get the best fighter on Planet Earth, and he not only disrespects Fedor's team and handlers, but also his entire country. Keep the hits coming Dana.

Link on Sherdog front page Interview #1

Last edited 7/19/07 11:13PM server time by thejuice
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   7/19/07 11:07:30PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,838-1,149
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
you know maybe Dana thinks he doesnt need him

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2   7/19/07 11:10:29PM   

thejuice

Learning to Sprawl

thejuice Avatar

Chips:
Well IMO if that's the case Dana shouldn't think.

Post #3   7/19/07 11:11:59PM   

mrmagic32

Learning to Sprawl

Career:382-294
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
Fedor is a top dog and wants to be paid like one. I feel the UFC is overpaying talent and stepping on the guys that have been with them for years. Coming into the UFC and having a title fight right out of the gate is just stupid. We overpaid for Cro Cop and he thoroughly disappointed. Who is the next "talent" that gets his a$$ kicked?

Post #4   7/19/07 11:14:46PM   

ocho-cinco

In Full Mount

ocho-cinco Avatar

Career:994-597
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:
well this isn't what I wanted to hear.... Come on Dana you gotta do whatever it takes!

Post #5   7/19/07 11:16:23PM   

thejuice

Learning to Sprawl

thejuice Avatar

Chips:

Posted by mrmagic32

Fedor is a top dog and wants to be paid like one. I feel the UFC is overpaying talent and stepping on the guys that have been with them for years. Coming into the UFC and having a title fight right out of the gate is just stupid. We overpaid for Cro Cop and he thoroughly disappointed. Who is the next "talent" that gets his a$$ kicked?

I noticed you stated "we"...are you a member of the UFC organization?? The next "talent" to come in and get his ass kicked?? Yeah, Fedor, Shogun, Hunt, Barnett, Gomi, Melendez, Sakurai, those bums would get smoked in the UFC.

Anyways, your post had nothing to do with the thread.

Post #6   7/19/07 11:16:47PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:
You know IMO i think Hunt would do vary well in the UFC if he uses his weight in the gound

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #7   7/19/07 11:23:48PM   

thejuice

Learning to Sprawl

thejuice Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

You know IMO i think Hunt would do vary well in the UFC if he uses his weight in the gound

I agree, he has problems with subs, we know that. Still, he reversed Fedor a lot of times and has shown an incredible natural ability for mma. Standing up and striking nobody in UFC could deal with him or win. Period. There are reports and pics of him training and he's down to 270 already.

Post #8   7/19/07 11:30:30PM   

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
Dude if there going to be like that who cares?Yeah it would be cool to have Fedor but i mean come on if this is turning into the u.s vs russia,then fedor can screw off.Were the most dominate country in the world!!!Ufc has enough heavyweight talent

Post #9   7/19/07 11:57:16PM   

Northrend

In Full Mount

Northrend Avatar

Career:110-62
Chips:

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Dude if there going to be like that who cares?Yeah it would be cool to have Fedor but i mean come on if this is turning into the u.s vs russia,then fedor can screw off.Were the most dominate country in the world!!!Ufc has enough heavyweight talent

This has nothing to do with the US or Russia. Why did Dana have to say that? Fedor can screw off lol...you do realize he is the best p4p fighter in the world. Dana obviously wants him so he can have the best fighter in his org.

Post #10   7/20/07 12:01:01AM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

The UFC is becomming super loaded with talent plus they are pulling some good new talent out of the wood works

Post #11   7/20/07 12:02:27AM   

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

This has nothing to do with the US or Russia. Why did Dana have to say that? Fedor can screw off lol...you do realize he is the best p4p fighter in the world. Dana obviously wants him so he can have the best fighter in his org.
yeah i know but if thats the way its going to be.I might have gone too far...haha

Post #12   7/20/07 12:03:02AM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
It will work out in the end i'm sure.

Post #13   7/20/07 12:04:10AM   

blowe1983

MMA Regular

blowe1983 Avatar

Career:37-15
Chips:
who knows i love that division as is anyway. if fedor's smart he will come over because thast where all the top competition is at

Post #14   7/20/07 12:09:53AM   

thejuice

Learning to Sprawl

thejuice Avatar

Chips:
Am I reading this correctly?? We're talking about Fedor, the greatest mma fighter OF ALL TIME. Not only do you sign him no matter what he wants, you don't disrespect his ethnic background and his team!! The UFC HW division doesn't need him?? Hmm let's see...

Randy - Please, Chuck knocked him out, TWICE. Fedor would maul him and end his career.

GG - Gonzaga?? The guy that caught a sleeping CC and got knocked out by Werdum?? He's not even top 5.

Nog - Hmm, I thought they fought before.

CC - See above

AA - Please. Arlovski would be lucky to survive one round, unfortunately even with luck he still wouldn't.

Sylvia - hahahaha

Vera - An annihalation.

So that's the HW division that doesn't need Fedor?? Not only do they need Fedor, they need his brother, Barnett, Hunt, Kharitonov, etc.

Post #15   7/20/07 12:13:36AM   

Page 1 of 6     1     2     3     4   >>