Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rory MacDonald vs. Jon Fitch title fight, Bellator grand prix first round slated for April

Print  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,450-1,712
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Rory MacDonald is back in the welterweight division and set to embark on an historic assignment — defending his Bellator title throughout a grand-prix tournament.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   1/23/19 2:49:33PM   

finnish_line

Belt Contender

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:

I'm not sure if Mousasi was just the perfectly wrong opponent for Rory, but my confidence in him has been shaken. He should probably win this against the 40-year-old Fitch though.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   1/25/19 10:23:09AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,242-1,277
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by finnish_line

I'm not sure if Mousasi was just the perfectly wrong opponent for Rory, but my confidence in him has been shaken. He should probably win this against the 40-year-old Fitch though.

The Mousasi fight takes nothing away from Rory- he was just too big, Powerful and skilled. Still so dumb how the UFC let Mousasi go- pay the man his money and let him put on a show, the guy is fighting better than ever before and so aggressive too, shame he doesn’t get the chance to get the ufc belt- he definitely had a good chance against Most of the top 5 guys

Post #3   1/30/19 8:01:02AM