Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Does Rich stand a chance at 77???

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ocho-cinco

In Full Mount

ocho-cinco Avatar

Career:994-597
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:
Does Rich stand a chance? I think this fight is about as close a coin toss as it gets. Rich "Ace" Franklin has just as good a fitness program as anyone. This includes Sean Sherk. Franklin will come in well prepared for this fight. I'm not saying he will walk over Silva, I'm not even saying he will win, but I expect a war. I believe Franklin is as good a fighter as the UFC has to offer. So is Silva. I think in there first fight Franklin was not in the right mind state, much like St. Pierre wasn't prepared for Serra. Silva is obviously better then Serra, (unless he continues to pull off the impossible) but I think it was still a let down on Franklins part. I'm still undecided who to call on this one because I could go off about how sic Silva is too, but I think this could be one of the best fights of the year.

Post #16   7/19/07 12:50:39AM   

peachfuzzz1305

Banned

Career:60-35
Chips:
WELL RICH HAS A PUNCHERS CHANCE

IF HE CONNECTS IT COULD BE THE END FOR ANDERSON

GO RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #17   7/19/07 1:57:39AM   

TheHitmanTL

Standup Guy

TheHitmanTL Avatar

Career:237-188
Chips:
this is exactly what is gonna happen....im calling it..rich will put up a fight against anderson but i believe silva has his number.....silva wins by ko/tko round 3...but wait its not over there then, matt hughes is gonna beat matt serra and jump up to 185 and take out silva due to GNP a standup guy isnt gonna beat silva....its gonna be a wrestler that can avoid submissions i.e. MATT HUGHES....hes gonna take him down and pund his face in

Post #18   7/19/07 3:02:05PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,802-1,135
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Silva would KO Hughes

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #19   7/19/07 7:08:51PM   

masodd

BANNED

masodd Avatar

Career:283-181
Chips:
yeah i think he has a chance but silva will pick him apart more slowly this time....i think rich wins at least 1 of the first 2 rounds but in the 3rd or 4th silva will kick him in the face and it will be over

Post #20   7/19/07 7:19:21PM   

KillaMed87

MMA Regular

KillaMed87 Avatar

Career:43-25
Chips:

Posted by Northrend

Posted by KillaMed87

how do you do an avatar bet...ill do it

If Anderson Silva beats Rich, you have to have an avatar of Silva.

If Rich Franklin beats Silva, i Have to have an avatar of Rich.

Sound good?

hhahahha deal!!

Post #21   7/19/07 7:39:32PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2