Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Gray Maynard to fight Nik Lentz at UFC 229

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,480-2,357
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Two of the UFC’s most experienced fighters will face off at UFC 229.

Gray Maynard meets Nik Lentz in a lightweight bout at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Oct. 6., per the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Between the two of them, Maynard and Lentz have a combined 39 bouts inside the Octagon.

This will be Maynard’s first fight at 155 pounds since April 2015. A two-time UFC lightweight title challenger, the 39-year-old Maynard made his last three appearances at featherweight, going 2-1. Most recently he defeated Teruto Isihara by unanimous decision at The Ultimate Fighter 25 Finale to improve his professional record to 13-6-1 with one no contest.

Link

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   8/21/18 8:04:10AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,134-1,323
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
That's a pretty friendly intro: "two of the most experienced". I looked at this fight and forgot both were even still fighting. Especially maynard

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   8/21/18 8:19:16AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,117-1,208
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Didn’t realise Gray was 39, he looked so dominant against Ishihara but he should have a tough time against Lentz. To me Lentz still looks pretty decent, his stand up has actually improved and his chin is definitely still there. I like Lentz here

Post #3   8/21/18 3:14:19PM