Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Matt Lindland vs. Fedor???

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

tberg420

Standup Guy

tberg420 Avatar

Career:1,578-861
Chips:
What if Lindland actually does the unthinkable and beats Fedor. Does that mean Lindland deserves a shot at the Pride Heavyweight Title? This is why I don't think champions fighting for other companies. If Pride continues to allow this, MMA could turn into boxing.

Post #16   2/2/07 9:21:05AM   

BabbyHughes

MMA Regular

BabbyHughes Avatar

Career:623-389
Camp: Slackers
Chips:

What if Lindland actually does the unthinkable and beats Fedor. Does that mean Lindland deserves a shot at the Pride Heavyweight Title? This is why I don't think champions fighting for other companies.

Yeah, there is always the chance of an upset...Whenever I completely rule out someone in a fight, I always think of Joe Lauzon vs. Jens Pulver...that always reminds me that there is a puncher's chance for anybody. Yeah, I dont like the idea of champions fighting in other promotions either, unless its a Champion vs. Champion bout.

Post #17   2/2/07 11:02:46AM   

mmadb

MMADB.com

mmadb Avatar

Career:625-342
Chips:
Not that I think Lindland is going to win or anything but I want to see this fight more than I would have wanted to see Monson vs. Fedor.

It's all about putting asses in the seats and selling PPV's.

Post #18   2/2/07 11:35:47AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2