Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dream thread

Print  
Posted By Message

Northrend

In Full Mount

Northrend Avatar

Career:110-62
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
Just post your dream you had last night or any intresting dreams you had. Took it from the music idea. Anyways I will start..last night I had a dream that this nearly blind women was driving me to some location but we were going up this large hill with no rails. She couldn't see very well so she accidently drove off the hill and midair I realized I was going to probably die..then I woke up and had to take the trash out

Post #1   7/17/07 9:00:55PM   

babalu2720

In Full Mount

babalu2720 Avatar

Career:1,245-647
Chips:
Well, in short words my brother and i had to complete a paper route in time or my neighberhood would be destroyed. We won and my neighberhood was saved!!!!

Post #2   7/17/07 10:10:02PM   

ocho-cinco

In Full Mount

ocho-cinco Avatar

Career:994-597
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:
this is one trippy thread.....

Post #3   7/17/07 11:50:05PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,775-1,119
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I had a deam i was on the moon and while there watched this astroid destroy the earth i was up shit creek

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #4   7/18/07 12:05:35AM   

FeelTheJoy

MMA Regular

FeelTheJoy Avatar

Career:87-62
Chips:
i had a dream i was going to pound this really hot girl from my school then my asshole friend called me and woke me up to ask me if i wanted to hang out. i yelled at him and tried to go back to sleep but the damage was done.haha. and then i have those dreams where a huge ass wave comes and kills everyone and its just me and a few people left on top of a hill. then sumtimes i have good dreams about zombies. like im held up in a mall with guns just blasting zombies away. and i really hate those dreams where you run really slow. really annoying. but i mostly dream everynight about weird crap

Post #5   7/18/07 1:21:01AM   

Violentcuv

In Full Mount

Violentcuv Avatar

Career:828-495
Camp: OHIO TOP TEAM
Chips:
I'm more of a crazy sleep talker. My girlfriend is always telling me about it the next day. It's always way off the wall.

A couple weeks ago I had a dream my bearded dragon lizard was crawling up the wall and across the ceiling. So i jumped outta bed and turned on the light. My girlfriend was yelling "what are you doing turn the light off?" I was like "Bruiser is climbing up the wall". I kept looking for him and after about 40 seconds I realized my lizard can't climb a wall and it was only a dream so i layed back down and tried to play it off. Then I got mad when she kept asking what was wrong with me. I looked retarded for jumping up soo fast and turning the light on at 3 AM.

Post #6   7/18/07 10:02:33AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
I was crashing on my parents couch after a party... And I had this vivid dream: In the dream, I awoke from the couch in a drunken stooper, and just started to smash everything... Throw shit out their windows, etc... Then I laid back down and fell back asleep...

When I actually wokeup later, I had to literally walk around the house to see if I f*cked the place up or not (i didn't)... It was pretty f'n creepy

Post #7   7/18/07 11:41:46AM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
I had this dream that I was kissing this hot girl and we were about to have some fun but then I woke up that sucked.

Post #8   7/18/07 12:10:16PM   

fartinggrappler

Learning to Sprawl

fartinggrappler Avatar

Career:517-321
Camp: *TeaM SaTaN*
Chips:
had a dream that a buddy and i ran into ken shamrock at a strip club. he was all excited that we were fans of his (though i cant say that im really a fan but it's a dream so whatever) and so the three of us got all drunk and got a few lapdances.

Post #9   7/20/07 2:33:59AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,916-1,077
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I dreamt I woke up late for work and got fired when I missed my first 2 appts. When I woke up I was stoked. I didn't have any appointment today

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #10   7/20/07 4:07:00AM   

Gkizi

MMA Regular

Gkizi Avatar

Career:202-120
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:
I had a dream 1 day before UFC 73.In that dream,Minotauro got knocked out and Hermes submitted Sherk with a heel hook.LOL

Post #11   7/20/07 5:51:12PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by Gkizi

I had a dream 1 day before UFC 73.In that dream,Minotauro got knocked out and Hermes submitted Sherk with a heel hook.LOL

That couldnt be anything but a Dream , J/k.

I came back from the club last night and kept waking up thinking all my friends were in my room partying while i was sleeping. Sucked becasue drinking on a Thursday cuts into your sleeep enough.

Post #12   7/21/07 1:12:52AM