Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Fight Night 132 winner Leon Edwards explains callout of Jorge Masvidal

Print  
Posted By Message

RacingHartPurple

MMA Regular

RacingHartPurple Avatar

Career:3,702-2,237
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
link

UFC welterweight Leon Roberts gave his performance against Donald Cerrone a seven out of 10 stars.

In other words, he didn’t quite live up to his expectations, but it was still a good night.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   6/24/18 10:35:16PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,059-1,178
Chips:
Edwards was measured, but had Cerrone started off a little better he could have stolen that fight. I felt Edwards should have upped his output a bit with his hands.

Post #2   6/25/18 8:30:28AM   

xdanish020

Fight Chemist

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:5,299-2,971
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Edwards was measured, but had Cerrone started off a little better he could have stolen that fight. I felt Edwards should have upped his output a bit with his hands.

Agreed, but if I'm not mistaken without looking at his fight finder, that was his first 5 round fight, so I think he was trying to pace himself in there as he was not used to it.

Post #3   6/25/18 10:32:33PM