Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Thiago Silva out of ACB 88 main event due to visa issues, Camozzi fight scratched

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,575-3,214
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
UFC veteran Thiago Silva is out of his main event bout against fellow Octagon alumn Chris Camozzi, at Absolute Champion Berkut ‘88, in Brisbane, Australia. According to an Instagram post made by Silva himself, visa issues rendered him unable to enter the country and the promotion could not find a suitable replacement on such short notice.

According to Silva, however, he still has interest to take the fight. As he wrote on his post, the 35-year-old looks forward to beating Camozzi.

“Unfortunately my fight in Australia got canceled because of visa issues. Unfortunately the organization didn’t tell the truth to @chriscamozzi7, so he’s saying he doesn’t know the reason on social media. Don’t worry honey bim we will fight soon. Keep your hard work because you will need it for the next time I see you. You like to talk. I like to punch and kick and slap the big talkers In the face inside the cage, Brandon Vera style. Be ready, you will face me soon.”

LINK

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Post #1   6/15/18 4:56:20PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,346-2,299
Chips:
ACB 88: Brisbane took some hits.

A few good ones cancelled.

Post #2   6/15/18 5:24:18PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:4,051-2,443
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I wasn't aware that Held wasn't in the UFC.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   6/15/18 7:25:39PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,346-2,299
Chips:

Posted by Wallass

I wasn't aware that Held wasn't in the UFC.

You should start catching the ACB cards. They are better top to bottom than Bellator and the only current promotion better is PFL's new Season that they are doing.

ACB is always solid and do shows all over.

Post #4   6/16/18 1:30:33AM