Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Nick Diaz arrested for alleged domestic violence in Las Vegas

Print  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,267-1,591
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Nick Diaz has been arrested following an alleged domestic violence incident Thursday evening in Las Vegas.

A person within the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department identified Nickolas R. Diaz, 34, who is listed in an online in-custody search for the Clark County Detention Center, as UFC fighter Nick Diaz. The person spoke to MMAjunkie on condition of anonymity because the person wasn’t authorized to speak on the matter.

Diaz has been charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation, as well as misdemeanor domestic battery for the alleged incident.

Link

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #1   5/25/18 5:19:40PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,267-1,591
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
His friend alleges it was a crazy stalker. Friend's IG Post

Post #2   5/25/18 5:25:45PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,511-3,170
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

His friend alleges it was a crazy stalker. Friend's IG Post

I tend to believe it. Nick doesn't seem like the type of person that would hit a woman in any circumstance.

People tend to jump to defend the woman in these types of situations but I've seen and heard enough stories to be skeptical most of the time. I won't be passing any sort of judgement here until all the facts come out and a proper investigation has happened.

Post #3   5/25/18 5:57:35PM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Of course his buddie is going to have his back. Not saying he’s definitely guilty, since you’re innocent until proven guilty (unless you’re USADA).

But my personal experience with Nick Diaz wasn’t the most pleasant. He was signing autographs and taking picks at the Chealse in the Cosmo, so I approached him for one. He mean mugged me and wouldn’t take a picture with me, so I asked him again. Then he started to show a bit of aggression, so I walked away. Basically he was an asshole. I was wearing a GSP backpack and had a Frankie Edgar shirt on (right after Edgar ko’d Mendes, his follow NoCal’er), so maybe that’s why he was an asshole.... but still no excuse to start to show aggression, especially when he’s already signing and taking pics with fans. He gets from me.

Post #4   5/25/18 6:01:39PM   

Nathan_Arizona

MMA Regular

Nathan_Arizona Avatar

Career:943-558
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by Braden

He mean mugged me and wouldn’t take a picture with me, so I asked him again.

SO YOU ASKED HIM AGAIN? I guess I'd get a bit aggressive too.
That was kind of a dick-move on your part, Braden.

....and a GSP backpack? ....haha....no comment.
All I can say to that is that would be considered a reliable form of birth control. ...cuz there's no way you'd be given the opportunity to impregnate a woman after she saw you wearing that.

Post #5   5/25/18 7:42:35PM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Nathan_Arizona

Posted by Braden

All I can say to that is that would be considered a reliable form of birth control. ...cuz there's no way you'd be given the opportunity to impregnate a woman after she saw you wearing that.

Lol, how is that a dick move when he’s signing multiple autographs and taking pictures with a crap load of others? If he wasn’t signing for anyone, then I would have left the first time. I just wasn’t sure if he heard me, or why he was looking at me like that, which is why I asked him again, just to double check. When he gave me that look again and started to show some aggression, then I realized he heard me the first time, and it was ‘his’ dick move, so I left.... in hindsight, I should have chanted GSP GSP GSP GSP, while walking away.

Chicks love GSP, he has more female fans than any other fighter, I’ve had a bunch of women come up to me telling me they loved my backpack, lol. I only take it with me when I go to some fights, so I can carry some memorabilia with me to get signed. I’ve kind of got my fill of getting memorabilia signed, so I don’t really wear it, anymore.

I have a bunch of my signed memorabilia sitting in my closet, taking up space, if anyone wants any...

Post #6   5/25/18 7:57:01PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,060-1,275
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by Braden

Of course his buddie is going to have his back. Not saying he’s definitely guilty, since you’re innocent until proven guilty (unless you’re USADA).

But my personal experience with Nick Diaz wasn’t the most pleasant. He was signing autographs and taking picks at the Chealse in the Cosmo, so I approached him for one. He mean mugged me and wouldn’t take a picture with me, so I asked him again. Then he started to show a bit of aggression, so I walked away. Basically he was an asshole. I was wearing a GSP backpack and had a Frankie Edgar shirt on (right after Edgar ko’d Mendes, his follow NoCal’er), so maybe that’s why he was an asshole.... but still no excuse to start to show aggression, especially when he’s already signing and taking pics with fans. He gets from me.

I don't really think that paints him as a woman beater

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #7   5/26/18 6:52:59AM   

BillsNewAccount

FKA 2.0

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:3,743-2,183
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Braden

Posted by Nathan_Arizona

Posted by Braden

Lol, how is that a dick move when he’s signing multiple autographs and taking pictures with a crap load of others? If he wasn’t signing for anyone, then I would have left the first time. I just wasn’t sure if he heard me, or why he was looking at me like that, which is why I asked him again, just to double check. When he gave me that look again and started to show some aggression, then I realized he heard me the first time, and it was ‘his’ dick move, so I left.... in hindsight, I should have chanted GSP GSP GSP GSP, while walking away.

Chicks love GSP, he has more female fans than any other fighter, I’ve had a bunch of women come up to me telling me they loved my backpack, lol. I only take it with me when I go to some fights, so I can carry some memorabilia with me to get signed. I’ve kind of got my fill of getting memorabilia signed, so I don’t really wear it, anymore.

I have a bunch of my signed memorabilia sitting in my closet, taking up space, if anyone wants any...

Don't listen to the haters. I couldn't be more jelly of your GSP backpack homie.

Post #8   5/26/18 10:09:54AM