Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Why yes, the thought of Al Iaquinta vs. Justin Gaethje does get us hyped, thank you very much

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,689-1,016
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Fresh off the bizarre turn of events that saw him sort of but maybe not really fight for the UFC lightweight title, Al Iaquinta has a new opponent in mind. And, yeah, it’s Justin Gaethje.

And, yes, that does sound like an awesome idea.

Responding to a fan query on his “Call Me Al” podcast this week, Iaquinta teased the possibility of a bout with Gaethje this summer.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   5/23/18 7:54:09AM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,689-1,016
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

“We’re hoping for sometime in August,” Iaquinta said. “August, September. I think (the UFC) wanted it to be sooner, but that guy needs a rest. I was looking out for his health with that one. He needs a break for a minute. If it goes down the way it’s supposed to, it’ll be a good fight, a tough fight.”

I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC tries to push this fight for early August, at UFC 227. That card is hurting bad for interesting fights.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   5/23/18 7:56:40AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,541-2,391
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by Braden

“We’re hoping for sometime in August,” Iaquinta said. “August, September. I think (the UFC) wanted it to be sooner, but that guy needs a rest. I was looking out for his health with that one. He needs a break for a minute. If it goes down the way it’s supposed to, it’ll be a good fight, a tough fight.”

I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC tries to push this fight for early August, at UFC 227. That card is hurting bad for interesting fights.

That would be cool. Moscow lost its Main Event.

Post #3   5/23/18 11:38:37AM