Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bellator trims roster, parts ways with 13 fighters

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,480-2,357
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Thirteen fighters are no longer under contract with Bellator.

The list includes names like Fernando Gonzalez, Kendall Grove, Francis Carmont, Georgi Karakhanyan and Kevin Casey, a Bellator official confirmed to MMA Fighting following a report by Jason Floyd.

The combined record of the 13 athletes in Bellator was 39-31-1. In some cases, contracts expired and the fighters are now free agents.

Link

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   2/20/18 2:50:57PM   

Leonstolzz

Standup Guy

Career:359-222
Chips:
I think these cuts are fine. Most of these fighters are middling at best and are on the downside. I hope Bellator picks up more Rizin alumni like Vadim Nemkov and Valentin Moldavsky.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   2/20/18 3:27:05PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,480-2,357
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by Leonstolzz

I think these cuts are fine. Most of these fighters are middling at best and are on the downside. I hope Bellator picks up more Rizin alumni like Vadim Nemkov and Valentin Moldavsky.

They'll need to. Although I agree with what you're saying Bellator Cards are lacking lately. The Prelim fights are almost obsolete nowadays and they still have their senior citizens division. Some of those guys aren't being cut their contracts have ran their course but there's still some solid names on there that would be worth having onto. It would beat a lot of what they've been throwing out there lately.

Post #3   2/20/18 6:39:38PM