Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC on FOX 27 card complete with Austin Arnett vs. Cory Sandhagen

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,689-1,016
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
The lineup for UFC on FOX 27 is set.

A featherweight bout between Octagon newcomers Austin Arnett and Cory Sandhagen was officially added on Monday, bringing the amount of fights on Saturday’s show in Charlotte, N.C., to 11.

Link

Ad: Find out about FanDuel's newly launch game called Mixup

Post #1   1/22/18 3:42:45PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,689-1,016
Chips:
See the complete card below:

Ronaldo Souza vs. Derek Brunson

Andre Fili vs. Dennis Bermudez

Gregor Gillespie vs. Jordan Rinaldi

Bobby Green vs. Erik Koch

Mirsad Bektic vs. Godofredo Pepey

Mara Romero Borella vs. Katlyn Chookagian

Randa Markos vs. Juliana Lima

Vinc Pichel vs. Joaquim Silva

Justine Kish vs. Ji Yeon Kim

Niko Price vs. George Sullivan

Austin Arnett vs. Cory Sandhagen

Post #2   1/22/18 3:43:09PM   

Leonstolzz

Standup Guy

Career:359-222
Chips:
I can't really believe this is a Fox card.
I mean, it's not bad. There are some fun fights, but there are like no contenders or people with a lot of hype fighting, which is usually the main draw of a Fox card.

Post #3   1/22/18 3:53:42PM   

finnish_line

Belt Contender

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:
Main event is okay, the rest is not up to snuff.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   1/23/18 12:00:26PM   

xdanish020

The Natural

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:5,475-3,053
Chips:

Posted by Leonstolzz

I can't really believe this is a Fox card.
I mean, it's not bad. There are some fun fights, but there are like no contenders or people with a lot of hype fighting, which is usually the main draw of a Fox card.

Main Event should clear up some things since both guys are pretty highly ranked.

Bermudez if not top 10 has been top 10 for most of his UFC career and Fili is just an exciting fighter, so it will probably be a fun co-main.

Then you have Gillespie who is a 2-0 prospect in the UFC seeking his 3rd win in a row in a pretty stacked LW division. Rinaldi is definitely a winnable fight as well.

Dober vs. Camacho like you said really doesn't have a contender but should be a fun stand up fight unless Drew decides to grapple.

Surprised Koch vs. Green isn't getting more hype or people talking about it.....I know Green has semi fallen off but he holds a win over Josh Thomson who is not an easy guy to beat and it wasn't 7-8 years ago either. Koch is a guy who always had this huge hype potential but never really lived up to it, lost most of the big fights he was in but I think Green is the perfect opponent for him. They'll stand and trade and Green's movement and volume could make the difference even though I think Koch will be the favorite, he's younger, he'll probably be bigger with more reach and has some power in that left hand of his.

Lastly you have Mirsad Bektic fighting Pepey.....Bektic was undefeated until his last fight where he was beating Elkins but Elkins pushed him past his breaking point and ended up TKOing him.....before that Bektic was one of the most hyped prospects in the 145 pound division, so this should be a good comeback fight for him.

Besides that you're mostly right, nothing too interesting, but these cards seem to be the ones that always deliver since the guys aren't as known, they come out to make themselves known. Glad to see Arnett get a shot, his fight with Brandon Davis was a lot of fun and although Davis lost his fight, Arnett could very well win his.

And they're FREE........they're not gonna give us too much on a free card, but I'll take it. Brunson vs. Jacare is a fight between two top 10 Middleweights.

Post #5   1/24/18 3:18:33AM