Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2 official for UFC 223

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

FOOK DARREN TILL

Braden Avatar

Career:1,642-998
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Rose Namajunas’ first defense of her strawweight title will be against a familiar foe.

Namajunas has been slated to rematch the woman she captured the belt from, former UFC champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk, on April 7 in the co-main event of UFC 223. The UFC made the previously reported booking official at Friday’s UFC 223 press conference.

Link

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   1/19/18 6:14:27PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:2,350-1,441
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
lol, you know Rose didn't want this fight at all. JJ took a dive for the money in their first fight, which I understand given the money she made betting against herself, but Namajunas na-gonna-dothis again.

Post #2   1/19/18 6:27:27PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,998-1,142
Camp: Bonnie and Clyde
Chips:
Namajunas has got this again, that pointy gargoyle chin of JJ is too hittable. Namajunas moves well on the feet and it's that movement which screwed JJ up the 1st time, i think Rose puts her away again.

Post #3   1/19/18 7:58:43PM   

calitrees

MMA Regular

calitrees Avatar

Career:2,477-1,532
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Rose and Pat Barry were on The Joe Rogan experience this week. Anyone who is a fan of hers or who would like some further insight into the 1st Joanna fight should give it a listen. She talks about how Valentina Schevchenko was one of here training partners over the last year. Rose was putting in a ton of rounds with her trying to prepare Valentina for Pena and Nunes I'd assume. Pat and Rose gave Valentina a ton of credit for Roses performance that night. Rose even says here confidence was sky high knowing she was putting in rounds with Valentina going into that fight.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   1/24/18 7:47:40PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,250-1,567
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I love how when a dominant champ loses in a devestating fashion, they're immediately ridiculed and their past accomplishments seem to be gone with the wind. After listening to Rose/Pat on JRE, it appeared everything fell into place for her, mentally. It also appears she relies heavily on superstition, which can be good/bad depending. I will be taking JJ in the rematch, not because Rose is a bad fighter nor is JJ better but I feel JJ has a more well rounded/experienced portfolio of performances to pull experience from. She will learn and come back stronger. Now, anything can happen, it's a fight. I believe Rose is a future of the division barring any unrealized talent on the regional circuits.

Post #5   1/25/18 3:13:40PM