Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Wanderlei didnt back out of the fight!

Print  
Posted By Message

Biggee

MMA Regular

Biggee Avatar

Career:307-196
Camp: Clanton Gang Bitch!
Chips:
http://ufcjunkie.com/2007/07/13/wanderlei-silva-i-never-ducked-chuck-liddell/

Sorry if someone posted this, but i did search before posting.

I knew wanderlei didnt back out of this fight. I honestly think that dana white is to worried about having Wanderlei Silva come over and knock out Chuck again and then it just become a Pride Fighters division. I honestly feel Dana is ducking this fight. The man has a valid point. Give him the extra 2 months and let him build up and get some training in after moving, then every MMA Fan will get the fight they have been wanting to see.

Post #1   7/16/07 9:25:16AM   

silverbullet

Shrimpin' ain't easy

Career:144-82
Chips:
zOMG breaking news!!!

Now do you have any actual facts to report besides posting a last-weeks video?

Yes we know what Silva said, and we know what White said, and it's all he-said-she-said, but nobody knows what really happened. Obviously, Silva would never bend the truth to make himself look good! And we are all aware by now that Dana's only purpose is to make everybody's life miserable.

Last edited 7/16/07 10:09AM server time by silverbullet
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   7/16/07 10:08:53AM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:

Posted by silverbullet

Yes we know what Silva said, and we know what White said, and it's all he-said-she-said, .

Which one is the "he" and which one is the "she?"

Sorry, just breaking up what could be another pointless debate over Chuck vs. Wanderlei.

Post #3   7/16/07 10:17:01AM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
I had to delete the last thread about this very same topic. I'll give it a chance to have a cival debate.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #4   7/16/07 10:22:05AM   

Canadian_MM_EH

Banned

Career:82-58
Chips:

Posted by zephead

I had to delete the last thread about this very same topic. I'll give it a chance to have a cival debate.

I made the thread about this topic last week, people shoudl really check the week befores worth or news before they post.

Post #5   7/16/07 12:13:00PM   

stingrza

Learning to Sprawl

stingrza Avatar

Career:77-46
Camp: Team Battle Mummy
Chips:
Sweet, this place is turning into Sherdog already.

Post #6   7/16/07 12:25:22PM   

Biggee

MMA Regular

Biggee Avatar

Chips:
WoooHooo,, my bad people, delete the thread then i dont care, it's called checking to make sure. I looked, didnt find anything, if u dont like it, DONT READ IT! isnt it that simple.

Post #7   7/16/07 1:01:01PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:

Posted by stingrza

Sweet, this place is turning into Sherdog already.

lol @ first post..

Post #8   7/16/07 1:51:15PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by Biggee

WoooHooo,, my bad people, delete the thread then i dont care, it's called checking to make sure. I looked, didnt find anything, if u dont like it, DONT READ IT! isnt it that simple.

You did right. I deleted the last thread on this topic because it got so out of hand. when something is posted in the News Forum it appears on the front page of the website. Nothing to be sorry about. You checked and it came back that there was no thread on this topic

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #9   7/16/07 5:33:46PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,263-1,218
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I agree with the first post. If Silva is moving to the US, let him get situated and properly train. That way when Chuck knocks him out there are no excuses. This fight will happen sooner or later. Too many people are asking for the fight. That's why Dana won't blow it off.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #10   7/17/07 12:38:07AM   

GDK

MMA Regular

GDK Avatar

Career:1,682-1,164
Chips:
Chucks more afraid of Wandi
Than Wandi is of Chuck

Post #11   7/17/07 12:41:15AM   

Ultimate_fighter

Banned

Career:270-165
Chips:

Posted by GDK

Chucks more afraid of Wandi
Than Wandi is of Chuck

This is the truth, for sure. I hate it when people say that wandy backed out of this fight... there is no way that wandy is afraid of chuck. Wandy even said that he would train for a year, then dana comes in and asks him for a fight, even tho dana and chuck knew that wandy was taking a break from fighting and focusing on training... i dont know why people say he backed out when he is still fighting him, he already signed for november, i hope wandy just gives him a beating!!!

Post #12   7/17/07 1:06:37AM   

LHK

MMA Regular

LHK Avatar

Career:8-4
Chips:
It's hilarious that some people think Wandy backed out, this guy got in the ring with Crocop...TWICE! Chuck would tap out from the staredown with Crocop IF he ever had the guts to step up to HW (which he would never do because he knows he would get murdered).

Wandy is the epitome of a warrior...who the hell would beg to keep fighting Mirko with an eye he could barely see out of...it's madness. Chuck is not in the same league as Wandy or any real striker.

. He ASKED Silva when he wanted to fight Chuck, Sep or Nov, Silva said Nov. Dana never said Chuck was ONLY fighting in September take it or leave it. Then he turned around and made Wandy sound like a coward, what a punk Dana is. Dana has protected Chuck forever (until Rampage). No doubt Wandy will knock Chuck out sooner or later.

Last edited 7/17/07 3:01PM server time by zephead

Post #13   7/17/07 1:36:45AM   

Biggee

MMA Regular

Biggee Avatar

Chips:

Posted by LHK

It's hilarious that some people think Wandy backed out, this guy got in the ring with Crocop...TWICE! Chuck would tap out from the staredown with Crocop IF he ever had the guts to step up to HW (which he would never do because he knows he would get murdered).

Wandy is the epitome of a warrior...who the hell would beg to keep fighting Mirko with an eye he could barely see out of...it's madness. Chuck is not in the same league as Wandy or any real striker.

. He ASKED Silva when he wanted to fight Chuck, Sep or Nov, Silva said Nov. Dana never said Chuck was ONLY fighting in September take it or leave it. Then he turned around and made Wandy sound like a coward. Dana has protected Chuck forever (until Rampage). No doubt Wandy will knock Chuck out sooner or later.

See, i knew there was someone just as smart as me on here! This post sums up everything. It's very true, dana is trying to duck and dodge, he doesnt want to realize that Pride had/has better fighters. He also doesnt want his money maker, ChuckLiddell to get knocked out again. I feel Rampage has Chucks number and cant lose to him, Wandy has Rampage's number and cant lose to him, and Chuck has neither of theirs. I cant wait til this fight so all these people that think chuck is really going to finish wanderlei just sit there stunned, and then wanderlei fight rampage or hendo and win and take the belt in the UFC, that's what im talking about baby!

Last edited 7/17/07 3:00PM server time by zephead

Post #14   7/17/07 9:49:59AM