Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Days before Paige VanZant fight, Jessica-Rose Clark dealing with home robbery, attack on pet

Print  
Posted By Message

Five-Alive

“Water is wet, fire burns"

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,434-880
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Jessica-Rose Clark should be solely focused on perhaps the biggest fight of her career. Instead, three days before facing Paige VanZant, she’s having to deal with being the victim of a crime and a badly injured pet.

Link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   1/12/18 1:26:51AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,952-1,197
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
That really breaks my heart. There's absolutely nothing to be gained by mauling a cat when you're burglaring. I'd love to see these scum caught but with so little evidence it doesn't seem likely

Post #2   1/12/18 5:17:09AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,825-1,066
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

That really breaks my heart. There's absolutely nothing to be gained by mauling a cat when you're burglaring. I'd love to see these scum caught but with so little evidence it doesn't seem likely

Whenever i hear about these animal cruelty acts i always wish in my head that i'm there just as it happens so i can teach these scums a lesson.

Hopefully Jessy stays focused

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   1/12/18 5:36:53AM   

Cat_Girl_007

Learning to Sprawl

Cat_Girl_007 Avatar

Career:378-245
Chips:
This is so disgusting and very despicable! I'm so sorry for her loss. For losing a family member because pets are family too. I hope those murderers get caught and serve the worst sentence possible!

Post #4   1/13/18 1:08:59AM