Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

'Jacare' and Derek Brunson agree to rematch, but then things get complicated

Print  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,124-1,476
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Ronaldo Souza and Derek Brunson have apparently agreed to a fight; when it’ll happen remains a point of contention, though.

On Monday, the two UFC middleweights, who previously fought under the Strikeforce banner, discussed the potential rematch on Twitter, though the date and location appear unresolved.

Link

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #1   11/21/17 1:10:04PM   

JLS

WWF Champion

JLS Avatar

Career:3,890-2,049
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hopefully this fight happens. Brunson is a different fighter since their first meeting in Strikeforce.

Post #2   11/21/17 1:28:22PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:4,930-3,258
Chips:
And it's the 3rd guy he's tried to get a fight with too...Brunson already got turned down by Rockhold and Weidman.

Post #3   11/21/17 3:19:57PM   

JLS

WWF Champion

JLS Avatar

Career:3,890-2,049
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

And it's the 3rd guy he's tried to get a fight with too...Brunson already got turned down by Rockhold and Weidman.

Well jae, it looks like they are both more than willing to fight. Brunson wants to go the week before on the Fox card in North Carolina and Jacare wants to fight in Brazil.

Weidman probably didn't want to fight him because you know Weidman's the best and deserves a Title Shot after finally winning 1 fight in 4 tries. Lol

My opinion on how this division should play out is Rockhold vs Romero since I think they are both ahead of Weidman.

And Jacare or Weidman vs Brunson since those 3 are fairly evenly ranked. Or Jacare vs Weidman and Brunson vs Branch. You could even throw Thiago Santos in there, although Paulo BORRACHINHA against against Santos or Brunson would be slick too.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   11/21/17 10:04:25PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:198-137
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
All these matches you mention JLS sound great. The UFC mw div is the most competitive and entertaining imo. And I really admire Brunson, how he's going for all the top guys even after the losses against Anderson and Whittaker. His quick victories over Kelly and Machida were quite impressive.
I hope to see an eventual rematch of Whittaker vs Brunson for the real mw title.

Post #5   11/22/17 6:51:20AM