Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Conor McGregor storms cage to celebrate with teammate, confronts referee Marc Goddard at Bellator 187

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,993-1,203
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Conor McGregor jumped the cage fence to celebrate with his teammate Charlie Ward after he dispatched John Redmond in the final seconds of the first round at Bellator 187 in Dublin.

After celebrating with the former UFC fighter, McGregor appeared to approach referee Marc Goddard — the same official who ordered him to leave cageside as he cheered Artem Lobov on at UFC Gdansk.

Link

Post #1   11/10/17 2:51:06PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
He literally pushes Goddard.... wonder what will become of this, if anything

Post #2   11/10/17 3:02:44PM   

JLS

The Answer

JLS Avatar

Career:5,140-2,760
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

He literally pushes Goddard.... wonder what will become of this, if anything

Probably nothing. The Fooking guy will get a pass. He's a disgrace and everything is ALL about him. Dude could just celebrate in the stands like the rest.

Post #3   11/10/17 3:05:49PM   

JLS

The Answer

JLS Avatar

Chips:
His boy Charlie Ward finally beat someone. The guy was 7-12. Lmfao.

Let's celebrate, fly over the cage, tackle your teammate and push the ref. Class act move by Conor

And congrats Ward for beating a scrub.

Post #4   11/10/17 3:23:10PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,438-1,397
Chips:
I swear he has small man syndrome or something. Cannot wait till Tony embarrasses him

Post #5   11/10/17 5:13:11PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
Here’s the video of Conor McGregor slapping a ring official at Bellator 187

It’s been a busy day for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight champion Conor McGregor, who was in attendance for the Bellator 187 mixed martial arts (MMA) event in Dublin, Ireland.

After “Notorious” was done jumping the cage to cause compete and utter chaos in the Charlie Ward vs. John Redmond fight, he took a few minutes out of his busy schedule to slap the shit out of a ring official

Link

Post #6   11/10/17 6:00:47PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,438-1,397
Chips:
what an idiot

Post #7   11/10/17 7:03:35PM   

JLS

The Answer

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Just watched this this on Spike. What a mess! If a fighter gets in trouble for hoping up on the cage what gives Conor the right, had nothing to do with the fight, but to jump in. When Goddard called him on his BS which it was his little man ego and entitlement gave him the right to attack Goodard.

Dude i cannot wait until he loses his belt, when he finally decides to defend.

What a tool!

Post #8   11/10/17 9:26:31PM   

JoeWarren33

Heavyweight Champ

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:4,562-2,850
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Twice in one night too. I bet you, if social media wasnt around among many things, his ego would be in check. Unfortunately the world has changed and being a cocky asshole is praised and loved by many.

Post #9   11/10/17 10:19:54PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,640-1,857
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
This was as disrespectful and classless as one can get. This is a black mark on a fringe sport looking to make main stream moves. If Conor wants to be part owner of the UFC, he needs to quit this stuff. Looks so goddam bad from my POV. He will be fined. No doubt about it. Disgusting.

Post #10   11/11/17 5:07:56AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,430-1,527
Chips:
From the lobov fight: "what's gotten into you m8?!"

Post #11   11/11/17 6:50:06AM   

TerrorofsesameST

Standup Guy

TerrorofsesameST Avatar

Career:2,181-1,433
Chips:
All a ploy! He wants to get suspended and stripped, avoiding the boogey man!!! EL CUCUY!! But in all seriousness, Dana White-the UFC created this monster! He's like the a young child out of a huge family with older siblings who's been allowed to get away with anything and has never had his ass spanked Haaaa, for real though I would like for the UFC to do something about this because if nothing's done it's going to pave the way for brats in the future to act like this and see nothing wrong with it. Bad enough the UFC is full of McGregor wannabes "money fight this, money fight that, I deserve this I deserve that", the neck tats, the flashy suits and wearing sunglasses inside and I get he's brought the company millions of dollars/viewers but still this kind of behavior is unnecessary. Another thing that's always bothered me about Conor is he's so convinced the UFC will go tits up without him. The UFC was around before him and will be after him!! We've made it a year w/o him so far, so....

Post #12   11/11/17 7:04:38AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,640-1,857
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by TerrorofsesameST

All a ploy! He wants to get suspended and stripped, avoiding the boogey man!!! EL CUCUY!! But in all seriousness, Dana White-the UFC created this monster! He's like the a young child out of a huge family with older siblings who's been allowed to get away with anything and has never had his ass spanked Haaaa, for real though I would like for the UFC to do something about this because if nothing's done it's going to pave the way for brats in the future to act like this and see nothing wrong with it. Bad enough the UFC is full of McGregor wannabes "money fight this, money fight that, I deserve this I deserve that", the neck tats, the flashy suits and wearing sunglasses inside and I get he's brought the company millions of dollars/viewers but still this kind of behavior is unnecessary. Another thing that's always bothered me about Conor is he's so convinced the UFC will go tits up without him. The UFC was around before him and will be after him!! We've made it a year w/o him so far, so....

Agreed. The UFC needs to tread carefully & professionally. The reality is, if he was a .500 fighter with org. and has no pull in ratings, it’d be most likely an automatic termination of contract and employment. Conor will not see this. He is the golden boy of the promotion. So yes, as stated, he needs to be harshly reprimanded to prove he works for them, not vice versa.

Post #13   11/11/17 2:50:11PM   

TerrorofsesameST

Standup Guy

TerrorofsesameST Avatar

Career:2,181-1,433
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

[

Agreed. The UFC needs to tread carefully & professionally. The reality is, if he was a .500 fighter with org. and has no pull in ratings, it’d be most likely an automatic termination of contract and employment. Conor will not see this. He is the golden boy of the promotion. So yes, as stated, he needs to be harshly reprimanded to prove he works for them, not vice versa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbY1YCXBoJU
Uncle Chael's thoughts

Post #14   11/11/17 3:45:43PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:4,034-2,969
Chips:

Posted by JoeWarren33

Twice in one night too. I bet you, if social media wasnt around among many things, his ego would be in check. Unfortunately the world has changed and being a cocky asshole is praised and loved by many.

I agree....nowadays it's a "cool" thing to be an unruly, arrogant, mean, disrespectful a-hole. It gets worse every day. Conor fits right in perfectly.

In the end....the MMA world does not need this guy whatsoever. MMA existed before him, it will exist after him and in all seriousness....he has done nothing to better the sport in any way, shape or form. The problem is....Conor is delusional and full of himself and feels that he is a "god". He'll fall off his high horse soon enough....especially if he keeps touching refs.

Post #15   11/11/17 9:04:45PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2