Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira flagged for potential USADA violation, pulled from UFC on FOX 26 fight against Jared Cannonier

Print  
Posted By Message

Five-Alive

“Water is wet, fire burns"

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,358-834
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira is the latest UFC fighter to potentially fall by the sword of USADA.

Nogueira, a 17-year veteran commonly known by his nickname “Lil Nog,” has been pulled from his scheduled Dec. 16 fight against Jared Cannonier at UFC on FOX 26 after being flagged for a potential anti-doping violation stemming from an out-of-competition drug test administered on Sept. 27.

With Nogueira out, promotion officials are currently seeking a replacement opponent to keep Cannonier on the card. The UFC announced the news Thursday.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   10/19/17 5:36:15PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,141-2,951
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
FFS

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   10/20/17 12:19:56PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,095-1,456
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I am chalking it up to a tainted supplement. The United States leads in supplement testing; but with that being said, it's still not a perfect science. Other countries lag behind, especially if you're not doing due diligence with what you put in your body. Assuming it was a supplement, Nog really does not have an excuse. Look over the banned/allowed list by USADA and STICK TO IT!! At this stage in the UFC/USADA era, it's tough to feel bad for the guy. I also doubt it was intentional as I do not see someone taking a diuretic this far out from competition.

Post #3   10/20/17 1:34:28PM