Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Al Iaquinta vs. Paul Felder slated for UFC 218

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,737-1,971
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Another battle with the potential for fireworks has been added to the already stacked UFC 218 card.

Al Iaquinta and Paul Felder have verbally agreed to a lightweight matchup on Dec. 2 in Detroit. MMA Fighting confirmed an initial Thursday report by the Detroit Free Press.

The mercurial Iaquinta (13-3-1) has won five consecutive fights, even while expressing displeasure with his UFC contract. His last bout was a first-round knockout of Diego Sanchez on April 22 in Nashville.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   10/12/17 11:44:51PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,698-998
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
solid match up

Post #2   10/13/17 12:08:59AM   

Leonstolzz

MMA Regular

Leonstolzz Avatar

Career:168-107
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
I doubt this fight happens. Iaquinta will ask the UFC for more money and when they refuse he'll "retire" again and then come out of "retirement" six months later and the cycle will repeat.

Post #3   10/13/17 12:24:08AM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:3,731-2,264
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Leonstolzz

I doubt this fight happens. Iaquinta will ask the UFC for more money and when they refuse he'll "retire" again and then come out of "retirement" six months later and the cycle will repeat.

No this won't happen. Iaquinta by decision.

Post #4   10/13/17 11:03:53AM   

Ninja_Nicoya

MMA Regular

Career:14-14
Chips:
Nice I thought Al Laquinta was done.

Post #5   10/13/17 11:30:33AM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:64-40
Chips:

Posted by Leonstolzz

Or he might make a big real estate sale in the meantime and won't even want the fight.

Post #6   10/14/17 12:31:19AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Another excellent fight for Detroit. As many good fights as there are this one could somehow pull off FOTN honors.

I expect a close competitive fight. Not sure who I'm picking yet but it should be good. These 2 guys will definitely get after each other.

Post #7   10/14/17 1:15:02AM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:64-40
Chips:

Posted by JLS

Another excellent fight for Detroit. As many good fights as there are this one could somehow pull off FOTN honors.

I expect a close competitive fight. Not sure who I'm picking yet but it should be good. These 2 guys will definitely get after each other.

Yes this is an awesome match and Idk who to pick but probably Felder just because I like him better.
And do you plan to go to this event since it's in Michigan? It is a great card! I've never been to a UFC but thought about the one they had in KC with DJ a while back. But thinking about it was as far as I got. It was on TV and wasn't that intriguing of a card to me. I was just glad they finally brought one near me.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #8   10/14/17 1:27:55AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by AndyWarho

Posted by JLS

Yes this is an awesome match and Idk who to pick but probably Felder just because I like him better.
And do you plan to go to this event since it's in Michigan? It is a great card! I've never been to a UFC but thought about the one they had in KC with DJ a while back. But thinking about it was as far as I got. It was on TV and wasn't that intriguing of a card to me. I was just glad they finally brought one near me.

I really want to go. Finances are a problem at this point in time though.

Post #9   10/14/17 1:37:19AM