Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Paige VanZant vs. Jessica Eye expected to be pulled from UFC 216

Print  
Posted By Message

Five-Alive

MMA Sensei

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,328-811
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Next week’s UFC 216 is expected to lose one of its pay-per-view fights.

The Paige VanZant vs. Jessica Eye flyweight fight is off due to an injury suffered by PVZ, MMA Fighting has learned. The promotion hasn’t officially announced the news but should do so in the coming days.

Link

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #1   9/25/17 12:49:31PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,707-1,000
Chips:
noooooooooo! hahaha

PVZ avoiding a guaranteed ass whooping

Post #2   9/25/17 1:09:26PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:79-53
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Damn, the best fight on the card is off! I was picking PVZ by split decision.
I wonder if they'll find a replacement for Evil Eye, I like her too.

Post #3   9/25/17 3:49:10PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,759-1,977
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
That's too bad. Everybody was counting out Eye i felt very confident she was gonna win.

Post #4   9/25/17 4:02:28PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS

That's too bad. Everybody was counting out Eye i felt very confident she was gonna win.

i thought i was the only one. Eye would have beaten her everywhere and punished her too. Something about PVZ i cannot stand her

Post #5   9/25/17 4:55:06PM   

Ninja_Nicoya

MMA Regular

Career:26-30
Chips:
Think she would've won a decision. Oh well.

Post #6   9/25/17 5:32:46PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:79-53
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by JLS

i thought i was the only one. Eye would have beaten her everywhere and punished her too. Something about PVZ i cannot stand her

What? why do you dislike her? She got my attention with the way she comes out to the cage, always smiling and happy and it's not fake. Then to see her fight she's a little terror,gives it all she's got. She supports good causes,and can really dance.
She just seems so sweet and adorable.
But I wouldn't have been too surprised if she lost to Jessica Eye either.She got my attention in Bellator and then how she beat Sarah Kauffman who I'm a fan of too.
Jessica has had some tough losses recently as has Paige which is why I think this would've been a great scrap .And Jessica going down 10 and PVZ up,makes it even more intriguing imo. Honestly I think it favors Jessica but I didn't want to pick against Paige.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #7   9/25/17 5:37:26PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by AndyWarho

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by JLS

What? why do you dislike her? She got my attention with the way she comes out to the cage, always smiling and happy and it's not fake. Then to see her fight she's a little terror,gives it all she's got. She supports good causes,and can really dance.
She just seems so sweet and adorable.
But I wouldn't have been too surprised if she lost to Jessica Eye either.She got my attention in Bellator and then how she beat Sarah Kauffman who I'm a fan of too.
Jessica has had some tough losses recently as has Paige which is why I think this would've been a great scrap .And Jessica going down 10 and PVZ up,makes it even more intriguing imo. Honestly I think it favors Jessica but I didn't want to pick against Paige.

I don't think she is a skilled enough fighter to have ever headlined a card. She is tough and brings a good fighting pace but to me she is overrated big time.

You ever just look at someone and find their face absolutely irritating ? that's how i feel with PVZ i cringe whenever she talks and just find that her general presence is annoying and although it's probably not her fault she got injured for this fight it just annoys me even more that she got out of an ass whooping haha

so yeah i guess you could say i dislike her

Post #8   9/25/17 6:17:40PM