Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Artem Lobov-Andre Fili, Smoliakov-Wieczorek set for UFC Fight Night 118 in Poland

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,057-2,895
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The UFC’s October return to Poland continues to build with another couple fights ticketed for the lineup.

Artem Lobov (13-13-1 MMA, 2-3 UFC) will take on Andre Fili (16-5 MMA, 4-4 UFC) in a featherweight bout, and Dmitrii Smoliakov (8-2 MMA, 0-2 UFC) will fight Adam Wieczorek (8-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) at heavyweight. UFC officials recently announced the bookings.

UFC Fight Night 118 takes place Oct. 21 at Ergo Arena in Gdansk, Poland. The event will stream live on UFC Fight Pass.

The latest UFC Fight Night 118 card now includes:

Ramazan Emeev vs. Trevor Smith
Jan Blachowicz vs. Devin Clark
Oskar Piechota vs. Jonathan Wilson
Andre Fili vs. Artem Lobov
Dmitrii Smoliakov vs. Adam Wieczorek

LINK

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   8/18/17 11:49:17AM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
This card really needs a main event. Lobov/Fili would be an ugly one imo.

Post #2   8/18/17 12:28:08PM   

xdanish020

Fight Chemist

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:4,750-2,630
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Not only that but isn't Artem coming off a win while Fili is coming off a pretty bad loss? They've been doing these match ups more an more now I've noticed. Not to say Fili can't beat him, but I'd rather see two guys coming off wins fighting instead of one coming off a win, one coming off a loss.

Post #3   8/19/17 1:30:10AM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Budgellism

Not only that but isn't Artem coming off a win while Fili is coming off a pretty bad loss? They've been doing these match ups more an more now I've noticed. Not to say Fili can't beat him, but I'd rather see two guys coming off wins fighting instead of one coming off a win, one coming off a loss.

Artem's coming off the Cub Swanson loss which was a main event. If this ends up being the main event then that'll be way worse imo. That'll mean they've had a guy like Artem main event twice. That's pretty inexcusable imo.

Post #4   8/19/17 10:23:27AM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:4,757-3,145
Chips:
For those who don't know him...watch some videos on Ramazan Emeev...dude is pretty damn solid and has some good names on his record too.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #5   8/20/17 3:29:31AM   

xdanish020

Fight Chemist

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:4,750-2,630
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Budgellism

Artem's coming off the Cub Swanson loss which was a main event. If this ends up being the main event then that'll be way worse imo. That'll mean they've had a guy like Artem main event twice. That's pretty inexcusable imo.

Ahh, I either missed that one or just completely forgot about it because I knew Cub would smack him. Thought he was coming off the Ishihara win....oh well, if Fili fights long and smart this is his fight to lose IMO, he has the higher ceiling an is the better grappler, so if he were smart, he would get the fight there as fast as possible.

Post #6   8/20/17 9:38:40AM