Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

"He Turned It Down"

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Vietnamese_Guy

Standup Guy

Vietnamese_Guy Avatar

Career:198-109
Camp: Shogun Academy
Chips:
we must realize that he has a gig in a IFL like league in brazil, maybe Dana does not like that?

Post #16   7/13/07 5:14:53AM   

GrandMaster313

In Full Mount

GrandMaster313 Avatar

Career:976-640
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Wandy does want to take some time off. He's been in so many wars he deserves time off. Chuck and Dana need to quit saying things about fighters to prod them into fighting. This is a dirtbag move to pull.

bulls**t ! Dirtball move or not this dream fight has been talked about for years. I just think its funny now that Lidell doesnt have the belt Silva puss's out. Isn't he the one that waltzed into the octagon and stared him down and called Chuck out. I had a lot of respect for the Neanderthal lookin Brazillian and still do for the most part but C'mon man. I'm not 100% sure but wasn't Silva's last Ocagon appearance an utter discrace when Belfort BLITZed his a$$. Hey Silva take off your skirt and bra my friend, put on the gloves and do what you have to do!! I'm done on this subject!

Last edited 7/13/07 12:05PM server time by grandmaster313
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   7/13/07 12:03:25PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2