Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Great Stock tip for those who are interested....

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Career:258-161
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:
PNMS.PK i have bought and sold over the last year well over 500% and I have been sitting on the side waiting for it to pull back...Well its here BUY BUY

.0013 is where i was filled today ....3 to 6 month hold....only buy beyween .0010 -.0015

Last edited 7/15/07 10:17AM server time by www-WeLoan-us
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   7/12/07 4:14:01PM   

argile

MMA Regular

argile Avatar

Career:103-59
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:
pump and dump scam?

PNMS.PK
"PANAMERSA Corporation (Other OTCNMS.PK - News) is a holding company for a group of business enterprises which promotes the commercial integration of Latin America into the economic development of the Western Hemisphere."

Anytime u see a pink sheet talk about other countries, 99.9% of the time it's a scam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

If they were worth anywhere close to "47 million dollars", they would not be sitting at .0013 a share.

You been warned.

PS: SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Last edited 7/12/07 9:20PM server time by argile
Edit note/reason: stock info.
4 total post edits

Post #2   7/12/07 7:22:33PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
look at your aviator...........Why would you say if they are trading at .0013 its not worth 47 million??? WHo said the stock was worth 47 million? No stock trades at that level not even Warren Buffets bershire hathoway. Just becasue the stock is trading 47 million shares doesnt mean that is the price . If it trades that many shares its a liquid stock to buy and sell. Every stock you buy is a risk look at ENRON or TYCO they were 2 of the biggest companies not a pink sheet ,and they went to 0 so who is really scaming is it just the pink sheets or every company that is traded public?? the list goes on and on I can list hunderd of stocks that were blue chips stocks that are now out of business. I have already made money on the stock, and it hit a dollar already lasy year.. Its a buy at this level MARK MY WORDS!!! I also have a series 7 since I was 19 , and own over 5 million shares PERSONALLLY(bought yesterday) if it was a scam I wouldnt be buying it MYSELF. The company does a range of things , but there main profit maker is being able to take bets online.With football season coming up its there busiest season and the stock spikes on there increse in profits. Just look at the chart from last year if you even know how to read a chart. Just becasue you have no money to invest dont ruin it for other people....I can not wait till I make another profit so I can post how stupid your comments were.

PANAMERSA Corporation is engaged in global e-commerce and e-biz solutions offering interactive e-commerce and e-biz programs in addition to a range of goods and services online including: prepaid Debit cards; e-commerce merchant accounts; life insurance policies, gold transactions; telephony services, text messaging, VoIP, Micro Forests properties, real estate investment participations, fixed and variable income real estate properties in Costa Rica and Panama, offshore financial services, asset management and protection; travel services, leisure, business, health, relocation services, and digital marketing services.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 4

Last edited 7/15/07 8:14AM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: Insults
14 total post edits

Post #3   7/13/07 7:28:58AM   

argile

MMA Regular

argile Avatar

Chips:
Lol

I'd rather have this silly avatar than an advertisement in my name, but what does that have to do with stock advice?

You told me you know the CEO of this company, why don't you get the finances auditted. if that company is worth 107 Million in Assets it wouldn't sit so slow.

Your trying to get people to pump this stock up so you can pull out and make your money. Get some morals kid. You are scamming innocent families out of food money for their children.

If i am wrong prove it, get audited finances, and what was URL to the website of the online gambling?

BTW. People that may invest in this, Pink sheets aren't moderated by the government or SEC. So when you get scammed this guy will just walk away and run it on someone else with his friends.

Last edited 7/13/07 4:59PM server time by argile

Post #4   7/13/07 4:57:51PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:

Posted by argile

Lol

I'd rather have this silly avatar than an advertisement in my name, but what does that have to do with stock advice?

You told me you know the CEO of this company, why don't you get the finances auditted. if that company is worth 107 Million in Assets it wouldn't sit so slow.

Your trying to get people to pump this stock up so you can pull out and make your money. Get some morals kid. You are scamming innocent families out of food money for their children.

If i am wrong prove it, get audited finances, and what was URL to the website of the online gambling?

BTW. People that may invest in this, Pink sheets aren't moderated by the government or SEC. So when you get scammed this guy will just walk away and run it on someone else with his friends.

Go away man. This guy has been around these boards for a while, and has been nothing but class. Im not into investments, but you just turned this guys nice gesture into a flame war...

A flame war that you got one-punch owned in... lol Give it up man.

Post #5   7/13/07 5:07:49PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
You are just now lying ...how can you say you rather have YOUR aviator than a UFC fighter with your own company logo on there shorts??? THat is the dumbest comment I have heard. Why are you in this community then???

You act like you know me or something ..I told my family, friends, and employees to buy the stock. I am already rich and dont need to scam people the sooner you know that the better.Check me out on the web ZERO complaints from the Better Buisness Bureau in the highest complaint buisness I have ZERO. I own a Mortgage & Marketting company I AM NOT A STOCKBROKER TRYING TO SELL A STOCK. I am loyal to this community and have been here from the start, and was trying to give a helpful tip.Since my company sponsors 10 UFC fighters my favorite one is Joe Daddy that is why he is my aviator, and he happens to have my company url on his shorts can you say that???. I know the fighters also personally so its something I take pride in. How can you talk about aviators?? You have some idiot with training paddles on his arm to swim in the kiddie pool or something get a life for real . If you dont want to take the tip dont i can care less. By the way I am UP 7.69% in 1 day HAHAHAHAHAHA Get a life and listen to the Mods and get out why you can I will damage what is left of your Pride and Ego .

P.S ..Community I am not saying saying sell everything you own, and buy this stock that is foolish , He got scamed in the past and hasnt let it go. If you do want to invest into the stock do it at a very small level, and also at a level u feel comfortable with. Or just track it and ,watch it so you can get a feel for where it trades.

Its a 3 to 6 month hold, but could spike short term to .0030-.0040 level if it does sell 75% of your shares and hold the rest in case of another spike. Only buy the stock between the levels of .0010 -.0015 .

All the best

Last edited 7/15/07 12:33PM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: INsults
6 total post edits

Post #6   7/13/07 5:40:53PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
We-Loan-US you get from me...

If I played the market, I'd take your advice

Post #7   7/13/07 6:05:20PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
I appreciate the love...You try to give a good tip and people just want to hate hate hate.

Last edited 7/13/07 7:01PM server time by www-WeLoan-us

Post #8   7/13/07 6:47:19PM   

argile

MMA Regular

argile Avatar

Chips:

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

You are just now lying ...how can you say you rather have YOUR aviator than a UFC fighter with your own company logo on there shorts??? THat is the dumbest comment I have heard. Why are you in this community then???

You act like you know me or something you are a complete idiot..I told my family, friends, and employees to buy the stock. I am already rich and dont need to scam people the sooner you know that the better.Check me out on the web ZERO complaints from the Better Buisness Bureau in the highest complaint buisness I have ZERO. I own a Mortgage & Marketting company I AM NOT A STOCKBROKER TRYING TO SELL A STOCK. I am loyal to this community and have been here from the start, and was trying to give a helpful tip.Since my company sponsors 10 UFC fighters my favorite one is Joe Daddy that is why he is my aviator, and he happens to have my company url on his shorts can you say that???. I know the fighters also personally so its something I take pride in. How can you talk about aviators?? You have some idiot with training paddles on his arm to swim in the kiddie pool or something get a life for real . If you dont want to take the tip dont i can care less. By the way I am UP 7.69% in 1 day HAHAHAHAHAHA Get a life and listen to the Mods and get out why you can I will damage what is left of your Pride and Ego . STOP drinking the haterade smally and let people make there own decision. Go sell your womens shoes and punch a clock 9-5 little man

P.S ..Community I am not saying saying sell everything you own, and buy this stock that is foolish ,and probably is what this moron did above, and that is why he is so bitter. He got scamed in the past and hasnt let it go. If you do want to invest into the stock do it at a very small level, and also at a level u feel comfortable with. Or just track it and ,watch it so you can get a feel for where it trades.

Its a 3 to 6 month hold, but could spike short term to .0030-.0040 level if it does sell 75% of your shares and hold the rest in case of another spike. Only buy the stock between the levels of .0010 -.0015 .

All the best

HAHAHA

Having my name of a man doesn't appeal to me too much, but hey i dont judge and how much money you pay to get mod? some people need to feel special to give them confidence, sadly. You own the business that is in your name? maybe you should learn to conduct yourself more professionally instead of resulting to personal attacks.

Maybe i was too quick to judge that it was a scam, so i'll retract that statement.
it is not a scam for sure, But it probably is. This guy wants you to buy stock and hold so he can dump his for maximum gain. He even said it himself.

If you want to prove me wrong, all you have to do is show that it is a real business. You said it owns an online gambling site. Which site? and show
the Auditted Finances of the company..

This is getting retarded i have a feeling this kid is going to say the same thing every post.

ps: I know your going to resort to your mom come backs so i figure i'll use it for you... YOUR MOM.

Last edited 7/15/07 12:35PM server time by zephead

Post #9   7/14/07 5:42:43PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:

Posted by argile

HAHAHA

Having my name on the crouch of a man doesn't appeal to me too much, but hey i dont judge and how much money you pay to get mod? some people need to feel special to give them confidence, sadly. You own the business that is in your name? maybe you should learn to conduct yourself more professionally instead of resulting to personal attacks.

Maybe i was too quick to judge that it was a scam, so i'll retract that statement.
it is not a scam for sure, But it probably is. This guy wants you to buy stock and hold so he can dump his for maximum gain. He even said it himself.

If you want to prove me wrong, all you have to do is show that it is a real business. You said it owns an online gambling site. Which site? and show
the Auditted Finances of the company..

This is getting retarded i have a feeling this kid is going to say the same thing every post.

ps: I know your going to resort to your mom come backs so i figure i'll use it for you... YOUR MOM.

You are owning yourself every time you speak. No need to say a word...

Post #10   7/14/07 6:00:27PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
Lets get something straight little man....YOU STARTED THIS SO DONT COMPLAIN ....WHAT U CAN DISH BUT NOT TAKE IT???? .... You say I pay the Mods?? You get more iggnorant as the day goes on.

you have the worse come backs EVER. This isnt even fun becasue your rebutles suck as much as your aviator..........First of all the logo is not on his crouch its on the side of the shorts. I will let Joe " Daddy " know you have a interest in looking at his crouch so much. You were definitly way to quick to judge becasuse 1) you dont know me and never will Thank God 2) you dont know the stock company. 3) your avaiator is about as cool as you. Are you serious go to the Richard Simmons blog or something you fruit cake.

Were you trying to say a MOM joke? I wasnt sure becasue it had to be the lamest attempt I have ever seen. You need to be more professional and classy, and maybe I would respond in the proper way , but because you have been a complete idiot from the start, and have made me stoop to your level I will bash you so bad your avaiator 's little floaty pads will pop. I don't understand this is a MMA forum, and you have some Richard Simmons guy with little kiddie floaty's on??? You need those floaty pads kid becasue you are about to get drowned in the deep end..... So you want to START with the Mom jokes huh?.....To bad this one isnt a joke its the truth.......listen to the others in the forum and just get out while you can. I will be talking to you soon when I update you on my profits . Time will tell who was right and who was wrong. I posted where to buy it , and I posted my fill price so lets see if the stock goes up. Also if I was pushing the stock ,and trying to pump it up I would be telling people to just BUY the stock at any price, but I have advised to only buy at .0010-.0015. I will post when I take my profit.... Look in my above post or look online one of there services is pre paid debt cards the service used for online gambling. Do your own research if you asked in a differnet manner maybe I would of helped you , but at this point you are on your own...No big deal or anything because I didnt sell BUT I was up 7.69 % in 1 day but who is keeping track right??

Last edited 7/15/07 12:23PM server time by zephead
11 total post edits

Post #11   7/15/07 7:26:29AM   

argile

MMA Regular

argile Avatar

Chips:
I don't care who's on your crouch. How much times a day you think of richards simmons, you sure do love to say his name. LOL

Post #12   7/15/07 4:59:41PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
I have wasted enough of my time on you .....I bet you a year MMA Playground membership that the stock goes up if I am wrong I will buy you a year membership to MMA playground? Its about 130-140 bucks will that break your tiny piggy bank becasue I am sure the way you act you could not possibly own a bank account , and the one in your mommys name doesnt count!!!Get out of your mommys garage where you live , and go run and ask her if you can borrow the money. STAY SMALL !!!!

Last edited 7/15/07 6:31PM server time by www-WeLoan-us

Post #13   7/15/07 6:29:22PM   

MMA

Pimpin

MMA Avatar

Career:672-349
Chips:
Alright guys, cool it. If you have personal issues do it over the PM.

Post #14   7/15/07 11:33:01PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by MMA

Alright guys, cool it. If you have personal issues do it over the PM.

Or at the very least take it to yourselves
or be considerate to others and have a duel with pistols like real men.........
that would kick ass...... even if you just used paintball guns.

Post #15   7/16/07 1:34:11AM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2