Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mighty Mouse speaks out against Dana White and the UFCs bullying and unfair treatment

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:2,468-1,608
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Demetrious Johnson has had enough.

On the cusp of making history, the UFC flyweight champion, who is one title defense away from becoming the most successful champion in UFC history, has provided MMA Fighting with an exclusive statement (below) about his current relationship with the UFC.

Over the past month, the UFC has attempted to book Johnson in a title fight versus bantamweight contender TJ Dillashaw, however, Johnson has resisted that idea.

MIGHTY MOUSE IS PISSED

Last edited 6/5/17 9:47PM server time by grappler0000
Edit note/reason: n/a

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   6/5/17 7:10:52PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Chips:
Looks like Zuffas Mafia bullying tactics are still being applied even after the fertittas hit the road.....

Totally disgusting behavior DJ doesn't deserve to be pushed around and his character tarnished by a bald bully.

I hope DJ keeps exposing the shady shit going on and inspires more big names to speak up.

NO PPV POINTS?.......

fuck that shit......

Post #2   6/5/17 7:14:21PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Chips:

Posted by FKA

Looks like Zuffas Mafia bullying tactics are still being applied even after the fertittas hit the road.....

Totally disgusting behavior DJ doesn't deserve to be pushed around and his character tarnished by a bald bully.

I hope DJ keeps exposing the shady shit going on and inspires more big names to speak up.

NO PPV POINTS?.......

fuck that shit......

He doesn't get PPV points because he doesn't sell PPV's.

As a title holder you don't get to pick your fights and Johnson vs Dillashaw is a better fight than Johnson vs Borg.

It's hard to sympathize with someone over not getting PPV points when he's now turning them down to get an easier fight. It seems he even tried to get an easier fight than Borg but didn't succeed there either.

The guy is unquestionably one of the best fighters ever, but he fights in a weight class that are outweighed by middle schoolers. If the UFC cut the entire division tomorrow it would have no negative impact on them or the sport.

Post #3   6/5/17 7:28:26PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Chips:
They completely are trying to bully DJ into doing what they want not trying to work with him and announcing fights that weren't even agreed to.

The ufc and dana are scumbags guaranteed they pull this shit on the regular....

DJ has been nothing but a company man never said a negative thing always took the fights he was given this is BS.

Dana crys about DJ wanting to fight Cody saying it wont sell then later tells him he's fighting TJ dillashaw after DJ and borg already agreed to fight.CODY is a champion that fight would sell fir sure.

Dj wanting to fight borg over Tj isnt crazy to me at all especially after you read DJs reasons why.

UFC could cut the entire division???

Remember pretty soon MORE weight divisions will be added......the kind of unappreciation Dana is showing towards his longest reigning record breaking champ doesn't send a great message for the future champs.

Dj deserves some respect dana is a child.

Post #4   6/5/17 7:57:42PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,385-1,355
Chips:
He deserves more respect then that

Post #5   6/5/17 8:00:38PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Chips:
Champs dont get to pick their fights?????
Bisping......mcgregor.....cough cough lol

Post #6   6/5/17 8:13:30PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,376-1,486
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Title holders don't get to pick their fights? I'll inform Spitz, gsp, and Romero that everything has been a big misunderstanding.

This is pretty disgusting treatment of their long time champ.

Post #7   6/5/17 8:23:35PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Chips:
Flashy said "It's hard to sympathize with someone over not getting PPV points when he's now turning them down to get an easier fight. It seems he even tried to get an easier fight than Borg but didn't succeed there either."

How is he turning down ppv points by not wanting to fight TJ?

The ufc made it clear he wouldn't receive ppv points for ANY of his future flyweight fights,(DJ has never recieved ppv points)the dillashaw fight being no different.

He's not trying to get an easier fight he's trying to fight the bout that was previously agreed upon.

Post #8   6/5/17 9:12:58PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,385-1,355
Chips:
What exactly is a ppv point ? Is that just a ppv percentage

Post #9   6/5/17 9:54:17PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:5,376-2,966
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

What exactly is a ppv point ? Is that just a ppv percentage

Essentially, yes.

Post #10   6/5/17 9:58:57PM   

quezocrema0032

MMA Sensei

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:3,376-1,942
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by FKA

NO PPV POINTS?.......

fuck that shit......

He doesn't get PPV points because he doesn't sell PPV's.

As a title holder you don't get to pick your fights and Johnson vs Dillashaw is a better fight than Johnson vs Borg.

It's hard to sympathize with someone over not getting PPV points when he's now turning them down to get an easier fight. It seems he even tried to get an easier fight than Borg but didn't succeed there either.

The guy is unquestionably one of the best fighters ever, but he fights in a weight class that are outweighed by middle schoolers. If the UFC cut the entire division tomorrow it would have no negative impact on them or the sport.

I agree with 99% of what you said except that it wouldn't have a negative impact on the sport. It won't hurt the UFC but it should hurt mma fans since we know there is talent at that weight. Maybe not as much as other weight classes but not everyone can move up to 135 and compete like MM Joe B and Dodson. A lot of good fighters would have no real reason to chase a career in MMA if there is no UFC.

Sadly I do think we are heading towards the end of the flyweights. They will either end it cause of this beef or end it after DJ loses the belt and they have literally no star power down there.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #11   6/5/17 9:59:41PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:6,044-4,013
Chips:
It is not DJ's job to sell ppv's, the UFC has an entire marketing division who has that responsibility. DJ is in the right here on every point he made, he deserves to fight Borg or Pettis then fight whomever holds the BW belt (Dillashaw or Garbrandt). I don't see why they wouldn't be clamoring to make this happen?

Post #12   6/5/17 11:43:05PM   

RhythmAndStyle

Straight Flexin'

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:3,924-2,397
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i loved MM response and one of my favorite thing he said is 'Is it a world championship with the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter on earth, or an amateur tournament where I don’t know who I’m fighting until I get there. ', which basically states how the UFC is ran now, a freaking circus..McGregor did a pretty good job there picking his fights and rules..but honestly i love how the UFC is shitting on the #1 P4P fighter in the world..never received any of his belts and made him recycle his, just until recently..and every other champ was getting their..

Post #13   6/6/17 2:47:46AM   

georgesmash

Learning to Sprawl

georgesmash Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by FKA

Demetrious Johnson has had enough.

On the cusp of making history, the UFC flyweight champion, who is one title defense away from becoming the most successful champion in UFC history, has provided MMA Fighting with an exclusive statement (below) about his current relationship with the UFC.

Over the past month, the UFC has attempted to book Johnson in a title fight versus bantamweight contender TJ Dillashaw, however, Johnson has resisted that idea.

MIGHTY MOUSE IS PISSED

I totally agree with you!

Post #14   6/6/17 8:17:24AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,580-1,657
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
MM 1000% in the right here

Totally exposed Dana.

It is so obvious the UFC and Dana want a Champion vs Champion fight with TJ and Cody.

THAT IMO is why they are pushing this so hard. I think MM would pwn TJ/Cody anyways so fuck that bullying shit.

Post #15   6/6/17 10:24:48AM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2