Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rate this site.

Print  
Rating?
9-10 43 83%
7-8 6 12%
5-6 2 4%
3-4 0 0%
1-2 1 2%
0 0 0%
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

CWall33

MMA Regular

CWall33 Avatar

Career:413-243
Chips:

Posted by nellyhiphophead

yeah but what happens when they got events on the same day how would to wager on both events?

Already happened in Season 1. UFC 69 and Pride 34. Something like a 2 hour gap between them.

I don't remember any complaints about the wagering at the time.
I see this as even less of a problem now that we're doing house wagers, and not person to person wagers.

Post #16   7/13/07 6:53:35AM   

ryderstrong69

MMA Regular

ryderstrong69 Avatar

Career:441-287
Camp: Cat's Den
Chips:
the news section is great but the fantasy game is a joke, like last season when they changed how points are awarded and it changed everyones score mid season, and then this last event with the rules saying draws didnt count but still having it an option to pick, i personally blame the mods exspecially the kermit mod he seems like the typical sherdog whitebelt troll. i know the game is still fairly new and bugs need to be worked out, but that was a pretty big bug and the only way something like that should have gotten through was if the mods were to lazy to pay attention, and the way the situation was handeled by the mods was horrible, for one it took several days for them to even respond, to me an explination of what happended should have been put on the front page, the very moment they realized that they had screwed up. and the right thing would have been to award points to everyone who picked a draw, but they are afraid to offend the people who didnt pick a draw to the point that they are to scared to do the right thing. At least some one got off theire lazy ass and removed the draw option form the picks

Post #17   7/13/07 7:12:08AM   

nellyhiphophead

In Full Mount

nellyhiphophead Avatar

Career:917-475
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:

Posted by CWall33

yeah but what happens when they got events on the same day how would to wager on both events?

Already happened in Season 1. UFC 69 and Pride 34. Something like a 2 hour gap between them.

I see this as even less of a problem now that we're doing house wagers, and not person to person wagers.

i find it more of a problem now cause wagerig is worth real cash now as befor it wasn't so no one realy cared to much on the wagering. and with the old wagering you coud still wager on any event was in avance. now you can only wager on the next upcoming event and have to wait till it's over to wager on the next.

Post #18   7/13/07 10:26:30AM   

nellyhiphophead

In Full Mount

nellyhiphophead Avatar

Career:917-475
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:

Posted by ryderstrong69

the news section is great but the fantasy game is a joke, like last season when they changed how points are awarded and it changed everyones score mid season, and then this last event with the rules saying draws didnt count but still having it an option to pick, i personally blame the mods exspecially the kermit mod he seems like the typical sherdog whitebelt troll. i know the game is still fairly new and bugs need to be worked out, but that was a pretty big bug and the only way something like that should have gotten through was if the mods were to lazy to pay attention, and the way the situation was handeled by the mods was horrible, for one it took several days for them to even respond, to me an explination of what happended should have been put on the front page, the very moment they realized that they had screwed up. and the right thing would have been to award points to everyone who picked a draw, but they are afraid to offend the people who didnt pick a draw to the point that they are to scared to do the right thing. At least some one got off theire lazy ass and removed the draw option form the picks

dude you need to let this drop you been crying over this for a week now. they said they are sorry and they fixed it. this sight is still in it's first year so they need to make changes to make it better. and i bet you picked a winner with that draw you picked so you didn't realy pick it as a draw you picked a winner and did that guy win no so the round and way of winning you don't get points for.

Post #19   7/13/07 10:30:03AM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,500-932
Chips:

Posted by ryderstrong69

Someone send this guy a box of tissues, he's been crying for so long! Seriously though Ryder... this is something that has been handled, the site has been out of beta for a whole 2 events now... contrary to what you believe, the world isn't out to get you... maybe it's time to stop whining in every topic that is posted in this specific forum? Does that sound like a good idea?

Post #20   7/13/07 10:35:26AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by DoTheMMAth
contrary to what you believe, the world isn't out to get you...

Well....... Me and Cro Cop are.

Post #21   7/13/07 3:07:46PM   

EddieBowers

MMA Regular

EddieBowers Avatar

Career:126-96
Camp: TX Ground and Pound
Chips:
Seeing as this is this sites first year running, I think it is great. It is well very well put together, and if the only thing people have really complaining about is the "draw" option... that just goes to show how great this site is. Good job to the people running this site. Once more events are added I would give it a 10.. currently a 9.

Post #22   7/14/07 4:20:15PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by ryderstrong69

Leave dude. If this site is that bad, go. There are other MMA websites. I have no control over anything on this site except moderating. I can only edit posts, delete and ban. That's it. If you weren't already banned, I would do it myself.

Keep this garbage over on Sherdog or whatever website you come from. We don't want it here and we don't need it here. You sound like some high school kid.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #23   7/14/07 8:03:41PM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
This site is the best!!!!!!!!!

Post #24   7/16/07 10:21:12AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by CWall33

Well Pride 34 didnt have a great card as i recall... and UFC 69 had a fairly decent one.

Post #25   7/18/07 3:13:06PM   

babalu2720

In Full Mount

babalu2720 Avatar

Career:1,245-647
Chips:
I love this site, plus not many other sites give away great prizes for free entry.

Post #26   7/18/07 3:48:41PM   

LightsOut33093

Standup Guy

LightsOut33093 Avatar

Career:648-332
Chips:

Posted by zephead

Posted by ryderstrong69

Leave dude. If this site is that bad, go. There are other MMA websites. I have no control over anything on this site except moderating. I can only edit posts, delete and ban. That's it. If you weren't already banned, I would do it myself.

Keep this garbage over on Sherdog or whatever website you come from. We don't want it here and we don't need it here. You sound like some high school kid.

ryder isnt banned yet....u shood do it

Post #27   7/18/07 4:39:49PM   

JuggaloWarrior878

Juggalo 4 Life

JuggaloWarrior878 Avatar

Career:2,579-1,498
Camp: Hatchet House
Chips:
this website rules easy 10

Post #28   7/25/07 5:57:00PM   

Basshandsome

Standup Guy

Basshandsome Avatar

Career:2,634-1,453
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Amazing Site!! The Fantasy game is so much fun especially with the wagers and everything. I enjoy the news section and this is the best MMA forum of any website. I also like how WE get to decide the rankings. RESPECT to everyone involved in running this site and even to the people who reply to the forums in order to give thier perspective.

Post #29   7/26/07 6:03:10PM   

DougDrex

Learning to Sprawl

DougDrex Avatar

Career:1,447-769
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by MMAStation

I already did http://mmastation.com/blog

I like your blog. Nice work!!

Post #30   7/27/07 2:08:15PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3