Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 74

Print  
Posted By Message

masodd

BANNED

masodd Avatar

Career:283-181
Chips:
who do u think will win and how do u think it will happen......heres the 2 matches that i want to here about

GSP vs. KOS

Couture vs. Gonzaga

Post #1   7/11/07 10:47:07PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
I think Kos will win by a three round decision. I am a huge GSP fan don't get me wrong but i honestly don't see Kos getting stopped on his way to his title fight. I could very well see GSP winning this fight however I think Gsp will be taken down and get grounded and pounded for three rounds. When Kos goes for a shot he doesn't stop until his opponent is on his back. Unfortunately I think GSP will be handed his second loss in a row. Kos is too explosive and I'm sure he can get knocked out but I just got that feeling he isn't gonna fail against GSP.

Post #2   7/11/07 10:58:11PM   

Tons33

MMA Regular

Tons33 Avatar

Career:30-13
Camp: East Coast Top Team
Chips:
I smell bias, haha.

Post #3   7/11/07 11:00:08PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
ha prolly bias im not gonna lie but i just don't see the man being stopped. Ive seen all his fights and hes been nothing short then dominate. I really think people think GSP is gonna run over Kos and i don't think Kos is getting much of a chance and everyone thinks GSP is gonna run over him.

Gonzaga vs Couture is a weird match up IMO and i think it has to favor Gonzaga. I think after seeing Gonzaga pretty much take CC to the ground and rain down a GnP that IMO of course was reminiscent of a young Tito. I'm going with him with a 3rd round KO For Gonzag. The thing that scares me is that whenever ANY one has Couture as an underdog he always comes through and the man is amazing to still be competitive and a champ non the less at his age. His experience will make a difference tho and Gonzaga hasn't been in a title fight as Couture has been in just about nothing but for a long time. really excited and these two matches for me are almost impossible to predict because they can go either way.

Post #4   7/11/07 11:09:38PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
gsp is going win well not win kick his..... gsp is coimg off a loss he will not lose i dont think it is even going be close but thats just what i think

Post #5   7/11/07 11:21:54PM   

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:1,944-989
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
kos win again sanchez but sanchez do nothing in these fight, he was like a zombie.

I pick gsp round 1 tko easy

kos will see what is it to fight a champ.

I pick couture by decision but i will not put any money on it.
gonzaga can find some kind of madness thing but couture have a lot championship fight behind him so I thing he will win .

no disrespect for kos but gsp as refocus it self and bla bla bla ...

Post #6   7/11/07 11:26:30PM   

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

ha prolly bias im not gonna lie but i just don't see the man being stopped. Ive seen all his fights and hes been nothing short then dominate. I really think people think GSP is gonna run over Kos and i don't think Kos is getting much of a chance and everyone thinks GSP is gonna run over him.

and i believe kos is dominant he is a great wrestler probably the best in the class and yes even maybe better than hughes,i am a huge gsp fan but im a even bigger kos fan so im takin kos by decision.
as of couture and gonzaga,im picking couture just for the fact i like him and his fighting style and i believe gonzaga got lucky with that leg kick on crocop.

Post #7   7/12/07 12:31:14AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
Kos will get ragdolled by Georges... I think it's a little silly, that a guy that was top 3 on most P4P lists just a few months ago, can all the sudden lose to a one sided fighter like Koscheck... Georges will kick him in the face, and then sub him for good measure

Randy / GG is a tougher one to call... I can see Randy pulling off a UD, but it's a bad matchup for him, and it will only take one mistake... If randy gets mounted at any time in this fight, it'll be over...

Last edited 7/12/07 11:29AM server time by pv3Hpv3p
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #8   7/12/07 11:28:29AM