Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Verbal Agreement Reached for Chuck vs Wandi @ UFC 76

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
Yeah it should be a god fight but i say 60% chance silva wins and about 80% chance someone is losing in the 1rst and a 100% chance there gettin tkod lol

Post #16   7/11/07 10:21:11PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,271-1,222
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I agree with the percentages. This fight will not go past 2 rounds. You can guarantee a ko. Let's hope the fight happens

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #17   7/11/07 10:59:10PM   

italianpride

MMA Regular

italianpride Avatar

Career:23-17
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:

Posted by Porch28

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Everyone saw what Ramapage did to chuck and Wandi is even better on his feet,and i can say one thing there is no way its lasting more than 1 round with the way wandi fights come on people the axe murderer and the iceman someone is gonna be put to sleep in the first and i say even within the first 3 minutes.

I'm glad to see all you guys dis Chuck after 1 loss. Give the man his RESPECT. He's going to whoop on Wanderlei

Diss Chuck after one loss??? I've actually watched Chuck since he was a wrestler who wore a singlet and couldn't even box what so ever, unlike you who started watching him after he beat Couture (and I'm sure you were a huge Couture fan before that and after he lost adopted the Chuck is invinceable stance). Chuck can't beat any strikers. Watch round 2 of his last fight vs Tito and tell me he's going to whoop Wanderlei Silva, the guy who destroyed Rampage twice. Forget the muay thai clinch (let's see Chuck deal with that) let's talk boxing. Wanderlei has looping lefts, he's going to be cautious due to his last 2 losses, and Chuck can never do his thing when he's standing toe to toe trading. So whenever Silva exchanges Chuck will start moving backwards like he always does and he'll eat a hook and it will look Silva vs Sakuraba 3. Look at the strikers Silva has fought and beat and look at Chuck's. Now watch Chuck's last 2 fights and tell me this guy will beat Wanderlei standing. Exactly.

Post #18   7/11/07 11:13:30PM   

GrandMaster313

In Full Mount

GrandMaster313 Avatar

Career:985-644
Chips:
all i have to say is i think im going to shit myself!!! LOL

Post #19   7/11/07 11:16:29PM   

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Diss Chuck after one loss??? I've actually watched Chuck since he was a wrestler who wore a singlet and couldn't even box what so ever, unlike you who started watching him after he beat Couture (and I'm sure you were a huge Couture fan before that and after he lost adopted the Chuck is invinceable stance). Chuck can't beat any strikers. Watch round 2 of his last fight vs Tito and tell me he's going to whoop Wanderlei Silva, the guy who destroyed Rampage twice. Forget the muay thai clinch (let's see Chuck deal with that) let's talk boxing. Wanderlei has looping lefts, he's going to be cautious due to his last 2 losses, and Chuck can never do his thing when he's standing toe to toe trading. So whenever Silva exchanges Chuck will start moving backwards like he always does and he'll eat a hook and it will look Silva vs Sakuraba 3. Look at the strikers Silva has fought and beat and look at Chuck's. Now watch Chuck's last 2 fights and tell me this guy will beat Wanderlei standing. Exactly.
whatever bro ive never like liddell whatsoever and i like couture who deosent,but im a tito fan and actually ive been watching the sport for many years now so get the facts straight dumba*s!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #20   7/12/07 12:25:09AM   

italianpride

MMA Regular

italianpride Avatar

Career:23-17
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
I wasnt even talking to you and I find it ironic a Tito fan can call anybody a dumbass haha

Post #21   7/12/07 2:04:04AM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
im not even getting my hopes up till i see the 76 preview, too many fights that are said to happen havent came through

hell i might not even believe it till weigh ins

Post #22   7/12/07 2:11:12AM   

nastshabast

Banned

Career:337-191
Chips:
if this isn't true.....

Post #23   7/12/07 5:01:48AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2