Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

rich or anderson in rematch???

Print  
who will win in the rematch?
rich franklin 18 23%
anderson silva 59 77%
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
I definitely see Rich getting out of round 1!!!!!!!

that being said i think when the second round begins 10 seconds go by and Rich gets knocked out. If you can tell me what Rich will do to beat Silva to make him him id like to hear it. I don't see Rich winning the stand up game and when it gets to the ground Rich is in trouble there also. However this year full of upsets im giving him about a 15% chance of winning. I don't know how he would win mebbe a lucky punch but with all the upsets when the champ looks like hes unbeatable he's gonna loose so im giving him a punchers chance.

Post #31   7/12/07 11:51:35PM   

hardhitta513

MMA Regular

hardhitta513 Avatar

Career:46-23
Chips:
franklin. he no's wat he gotta do silva ant unstoppable an rich is a beast look at his record. silva is an awesome striker but if franklin can get it on tha ground he wins tko.

Post #32   7/24/07 6:28:16PM   

MurillaNinjaScrilla

Learning to Sprawl

MurillaNinjaScrilla Avatar

Career:393-248
Chips:
I have alot of respect for Rich but IMO Anderson is a better version of him.

Post #33   7/24/07 10:45:16PM   

alvin

Learning to Sprawl

alvin Avatar

Career:14-13
Camp: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Training Camp
Chips:
Franklin UD. I know, nuts. Hometown crowd plays a factor. Cincinnati HATES foreigners (west side where Rich is from). Anyone from cincy will agree. I think some crowd favoritism and some good tape work will help Franklin. Silva has never been in that kind of hostile environment. I have no idea whether or not it will be a factor. Also, I’m sure he’s seen every one of Silvas fights 10 times at this point. I agree, I’m biased since I’m a west sider, but after seeing the Lutter (1’st round) fight and his losses in Pride, I know it’s possible to beat Silva. I’ll be ringside. I guess I’ll see first and foremost.

Post #34   7/25/07 12:17:03AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3