Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

I'm fk'n drunk!!! Ask me anything.

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:2,303-1,485
Chips:
Hurry up before I fall asleep!!!

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   4/27/16 12:50:53AM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:
Lame

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2   4/27/16 12:59:23AM   

Five-Alive

A Face In The Crowd

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,317-807
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
You getting tickets for UFC 200 this week?

How many tickets are you getting for fellow mmaplayground members?

Are you getting tickets to the fan expo this week?

You vote for PVZ on DWTS?

What are you drinking?

What are you smoking?

What did you eat?

What's your address?

What's your phone number?

Would you ever want to leave PM for DH?

Where do you work?

Do you like your job?

Where did you go to school?

What's your facebook page?

What's your twitter account?

What's your ethnic background?

What are all the languages you speak?

Would you cheer for the PAtriots over the Broncos?

Do you like the Patriots?

What's your favorite sports team in NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB?

What's your favorite tennis player?

How many Gold Medals do you think USA will win in the Summer Olympics this year?

How many Gold Medals do you think Canada will win in the Summer Olympics this year?

Will Novak Djokovic or Roger Federe win the Olympic Gold Medal this year or will someone else and who?

Will Novak Djokovic win Roland Garros this year?

Will you watch the Summer Olympics?

Do you have a pet?

What type of pets do you have?

Do you have brothers and sisters?

Is your sister single?

Do you have any family who is apart of mmaplayground?

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite number?

What's your credit card number? thought I'd try and sneak this one in

What's your favorite food?

What's your favorite car?

What car do you have?

What's your favorite past time?

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite tv show?

Where have you all traveled in the world?

How old are you?

What month were you born in?

What actress or actor do you have the biggest crush on?

What's your all time favorite actor or actress?

What's our all time favorite athlete?

What's you all time favorite sports team?

Once again, did you vote for PVZ on DWTS? If not, you better!!!

I expect all these questions to be answered!

Post #3   4/27/16 1:07:54AM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

You getting tickets for UFC 200 this week? HOPEFULLY

How many tickets are you getting for fellow mmaplayground members? ZERO

Are you getting tickets to the fan expo this week? NO

You vote for PVZ on DWTS? DON'T EVEN WATCH. I VOTE FOR VON MILLER

What are you drinking? BUD LIGHT 16OZ CANS

What are you smoking? HAVEN'T SMOKED IN MONTHS. REMIND ME TOMORROW AND I'LL POST WHAT HAPPENED TO GET ME TO STOP.

What did you eat? EATING A PEPPERONI/JALAPEƑO HOT POCKET RIGHT NOW

What's your address? NOPE

What's your phone number? (303) 250-0265

Would you ever want to leave PM for DH? I've been in DH. I like like them both.

Where do you work? Before 405pm I worked for best buy

Do you like your job? Unemployed. But it was the best job I ever had.

Where did you go to school? WHS and FRCC

What's your facebook page? SHIT I'M TOO DRUNK TO FIGURE IT OUT

What's your twitter account? SPIDERSILVA99

What's your ethnic background? MIX.LIKE NATIVE AMERICAN /MEXICAN /SPANISH /GERMAN

What are all the languages you speak? AMERICAN

Would you cheer for the PAtriots over the Broncos? NEVER

Do you like the Patriots?THE END OF THE PATRIOTS IS NEAR.

What's your favorite sports team in NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB? NUGGETS /AVALANCHE /BRONCOS /ROCKIES

What's your favorite tennis player? ANDRE AGGESI (I ACTUALLY WROTE HIM A LETTER IN 8TH GRADE FOR A CLASS)

How many Gold Medals do you think USA will win in the Summer Olympics this year? 22

How many Gold Medals do you think Canada will win in the Summer Olympics this year? MAYBE 3

Will Novak Djokovic or Roger Federe win the Olympic Gold Medal this year or will someone else and who? NO

Will Novak Djokovic win Roland Garros this year? HUH

Will you watch the Summer Olympics? LAST SUMMER OLYMPICS IS THE LAST TIME I GOT A BJ FROM MRSSPIDERSILVA

Do you have a pet? 7 OF THEM

What type of pets do you have? 3 DOGS/1 CAT /2 BIRDS/ 1 TORTOISE

Do you have brothers and sisters? 1 BROTHER (SAME PARENTS) 2 SISTERS ( 1 PASSED AWAY FROM CANCER) RIP JULIA

Is your sister single? NO

Do you have any family who is apart of mmaplayground? 2 MRSSPIDERSILVA AND I FORGOT MY OLDEST DAUGHTERS SCREEN NAME.

What's your favorite color? PINK

What's your favorite number? 7

What's your credit card number? thought I'd try and sneak this one IN MAXED OUT ANYWAY

What's your favorite food? MY MOM'S GREEN CHILE

What's your favorite car? DON'T REALLY HAVE ONE

What car do you have? SHITTY BUICK CENTURY

What's your favorite past time? SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY

What's your favorite movie? COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO

What's your favorite tv show? GOLD RUSH

Where have you all traveled in the world? NO WHERE OUTSIDE THE USA.

How old are you? 34

What month were you born in? MARCH

What actress or actor do you have the biggest crush on? SCARLETT JOHANSSON

What's your all time favorite actor or actress? GARY OLDMAN/GUY PIERCE CLOSE SECOND

What's our all time favorite athlete? ALLEN IVERSON

What's you all time favorite sports team? DENVER BRONCOS

Once again, did you vote for PVZ on DWTS? If not, you BETTER HOW?

Post #4   4/27/16 1:50:46AM   

Five-Alive

A Face In The Crowd

Five-Alive Avatar

Chips:
lol, this is wicked!

You and I share a favorite athlete. AI has been my longest favorite athlete.

For language, that's awesome you put"american" instead of "english". lol

That's dope you wrote AA a letter in grade 8!

Thought you'd wonder wtf are you asking when I asked about Roland Garros, lol.

If you wanna vote for PVZ, go to their facebook page, click on DWTS Vote which is on the bar near the top of the page (under the cover photo) and you can vote up to 9 times. That's where you can vote for Von Miller also but I suggest give all 9 votes to Paige. Paige and Von shared the bottom 3 with Doug Flutie this past week and Doug went home so Paige and Von need votes to keep them from getting eliminated, especially Paige.

Sorry to hear about your sister, I send my best condolences to you and your family. Right now my Mother is battling stage 4 lung and chest cancer and is listed as terminal. They give her 1 year to live. I haven't seen her in a couple years so she's flying out to Victoria, BC to come and visit this Summer, it might be the last Summer I get to spend with her so I gotta make the best of it.

Post #5   4/27/16 4:13:57AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:4,836-2,659
Chips:
I was waiting for the credit card number to drop.

Cool u work at best buys.
Its my fav store. Been a premium member for years there even though i called corporate on them in march cause of a incident.

Im not going to the expo this year either.

You can hang with me and Braden that sat before 200

Post #6   4/27/16 8:37:32AM   

BillsNewAccount

FKA 2.0

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:3,538-2,059
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

lol, this is wicked!

If you wanna vote for PVZ, go to their facebook page, click on DWTS Vote which is on the bar near the top of the page (under the cover photo) and you can vote up to 9 times. That's where you can vote for Von Miller also but I suggest give all 9 votes to Paige. Paige and Von shared the bottom 3 with Doug Flutie this past week and Doug went home so Paige and Von need votes to keep them from getting eliminated, especially Paige.

Sorry to hear about your sister, I send my best condolences to you and your family. Right now my Mother is battling stage 4 lung and chest cancer and is listed as terminal. They give her 1 year to live. I haven't seen her in a couple years so she's flying out to Victoria, BC to come and visit this Summer, it might be the last Summer I get to spend with her so I gotta make the best of it.

Sorry to hear about the family problems dudes. I know what it is like to have a sick Mom. Mine past this year. I don't want to sound too corny, but be sure to give her lots of hugs and tell her how much you love her.

303 area code huh? I went to school out in Boulder.

Post #7   4/27/16 10:19:34AM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

lol, this is wicked!

Thanks for the condolences. Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you have a great summer with her.

Yeah I've been an AI fan sense I was a kid and when he became a Denver nugget it was one of the greatest days for me as a sports fan. His heart and determination to win and be the best was incredible.

I'm not sure if von Miller is on DWTS but I might have to vote for him. But last year when I seen PVZ at the expo she was WAY hotter in person. That alone could get my vote.

And the Agassi letter was for a class I was in. I think the teacher used it as a way to get memorabilia from famous people by having us pick someone and write them a letter. He had some cool stuff like a game worn MJ shoe signed by Jordan. Mike Tyson autograph (I think he was still in prison at the time). I never found out if he ever wrote back. This was when Andre Agassi and Pete Sampras we're at the top of tennis.

Post #8   4/27/16 11:15:21AM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by Five-Alive

lol, this is wicked!

Sorry to hear about the family problems dudes. I know what it is like to have a sick Mom. Mine past this year. I don't want to sound too corny, but be sure to give her lots of hugs and tell her how much you love her.

303 area code huh? I went to school out in Boulder.

Lol. I actually have a 720 area code. That number is for some punk AT&T rep that always wanted me to fix the phone security. But I live up hw 36 from Boulder

Post #9   4/27/16 11:20:50AM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

I was waiting for the credit card number to drop.

Cool u work at best buys.
Its my fav store. Been a premium member for years there even though i called corporate on them in march cause of a incident.

Im not going to the expo this year either.

You can hang with me and Braden that sat before 200

I might go because we had a blast last year but I'll probably wait to buy tix sense ufc 200 tix are so expensive.

Best buy job was the best job ever. Set planos and fixed functionality. I worked mon-fri 7-330 (ot if I wanted) . Wasn't expected to do customer service. Then boom laid off over 1000 employees.

If you were ever in a store and seen 1 person in a black shirt probably working by themself with headphones on. That was my job.

Post #10   4/27/16 11:27:31AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:4,836-2,659
Chips:
I work 3am to 1130

In a week or so it will be 2am to 1030.

Sorry about your family.

Hope to see u in vegas.

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #11   4/27/16 1:45:07PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,151-1,732
Chips:
Did you create this thread while poosting?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #12   4/27/16 3:56:10PM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

Did you create this thread while poosting?

No but I am now.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 4/27/16 9:15PM server time by Spidersilva
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #13   4/27/16 9:14:42PM   

Five-Alive

A Face In The Crowd

Five-Alive Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Five-Alive

lol, this is wicked!

Thanks for the condolences. Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you have a great summer with her.

Yeah I've been an AI fan sense I was a kid and when he became a Denver nugget it was one of the greatest days for me as a sports fan. His heart and determination to win and be the best was incredible.

I'm not sure if von Miller is on DWTS but I might have to vote for him. But last year when I seen PVZ at the expo she was WAY hotter in person. That alone could get my vote.

And the Agassi letter was for a class I was in. I think the teacher used it as a way to get memorabilia from famous people by having us pick someone and write them a letter. He had some cool stuff like a game worn MJ shoe signed by Jordan. Mike Tyson autograph (I think he was still in prison at the time). I never found out if he ever wrote back. This was when Andre Agassi and Pete Sampras we're at the top of tennis.

lol, your teacher's doing what it has to do to get some signed memorabilia. Still cool you wrote Agassi a letter.

Von's on DWTS. He shared the bottom with PVZ last week. Yeah, she does look better in person, plus she's really nice unlike some of the fighters I've met....but most are cool.

Been an AI fans since I was a kid too. There's no one like him. Whish his career could have ended off a little different but still happy to watch him throughout his years.

Thanks, definitely will have a great Summer. Thanks to Bills also, very much appreciated and hope all is well for you and your family after your loss. I'll definitely give lots of hugs and love!

Post #14   4/27/16 9:49:05PM   

Michael_Corleone

I'm knocking out all bums

Michael_Corleone Avatar

Career:2,149-1,203
Chips:
When are you coming back to Dark Horse?

Post #15   4/27/16 10:58:33PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2