Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

McGregor vs.

Print  
Your pick
Jose Aldo 5 24%
Frankie Edgar 15 71%
Rafael Dos Anjos 1 5%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Five-Alive

“Water is wet, fire burns"

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,358-834
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I'm thinking it's going to be McGregor vs. Aldo II next at UFC 200. MCG wants it and his coach wants it. They don;t want Edgar next and if Aldo is who they want then that's who the UFC will give them.

I voted Edgar next, that's who I really want to see face McGregor next. but I think Edgar will be the one having to face Holloway and the winner of that will get the winner of McGregor vs. Aldo....unles Aldo wins then they may do a trilogy fight and Edgar will have to wait even longer.

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #16   3/9/16 3:22:09PM   

jbmoviefan

Standup Guy

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:2,020-1,257
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
I'm betting on a Holloway rematch. Some how the stars will align through injury and scheduling. I also don't think he wins against any of the 3 suggested opponents. UFC can't afford 2 Conor losses, softball opponent next.

Post #17   3/10/16 1:03:47PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,095-1,456
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Budgellism

Edgar. Has to be Edgar. Aldo would be ok I guess but honestly, his attitude since losing has been pure shit. I don't want him to get the next shot. I'd like to see Aldo just permanently move to 155. See how that goes.

i still love to watch aldo fight but he's brought himself down a peg on my favorites list with his comments.

HOW YOU GONNA GET KOd IN 13 SECONDS AND THEN SAY THE GUY THAT KNOCKED YOU OUT DOESNT HIT HARD??????????????

Calling him out and calling him a pussy right after he lost doesn't sit well with me either. Especially when there are people saying Aldo was the first choice for replacement and he turned it down. I can't hate for not taking the fight, I have no clue about the specifics behind it but don't call a guy who just knocked you out a pussy right after he loses. Especially if you were given the chance to take the fight (regardless of the reason why you didn't).

It's been publicly stated by Andres Pedinares that he is encouraging his fighters to run their mouths for a bigger cut in the PPV/Ratings buys. He started this about a year or two back. I think Aldo/Mendes was the first instance of this, when Aldo pushed Mendes at the Brazil soccer stadium during their face-off. It's nothing personal, just business as usual.

Post #18   3/10/16 1:32:51PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:4,870-3,161
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
In a just world, it's Frankie.

Post #19   3/10/16 3:18:20PM   

NightmareUFC

Learning to Sprawl

NightmareUFC Avatar