Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Diaz says weight played no role in his win

Print  
Posted By Message

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:1,764-1,140
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Diaz link

It would be interesting to see a rematch at 155....i think diaz with a full camp would be to much.

Funniest part of interview........

"The weight had nothing to do with anything. I had to lose some weight. If I had to fight at 155 I felt like I could have performed better because I would have been on point, I would have had the sparring and I would have had a good weight cut like I did my last fight. I had to come into this fight straight fat-boy-off-the-beach-in-Cabo, but it’s all good. I won because I’m the superior martial artist.”

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   3/6/16 10:15:52PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:1,764-1,140
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
I'd love to see diaz fight mcgregor at 155,or frankie Edgar,pettis,alvarez,aldo all sound like fun.155 has the most interesting matchups but atleast we can stop the Robbie Lawler fight lol.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   3/7/16 6:44:01PM   

roofer1967

MMA Regular

roofer1967 Avatar

Career:1,700-1,073
Chips:

Posted by FKA

I'd love to see diaz fight mcgregor at 155,or frankie Edgar,pettis,alvarez,aldo all sound like fun.155 has the most interesting matchups but atleast we can stop the Robbie Lawler fight lol.

I would rather see Diaz fight Josh Thomson again that was such a close fight I want to see it happen at least three more times

Post #3   3/7/16 9:58:26PM