Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

who are the top 170 pounders in the UFC

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
clip of Joslin - Fitch

I got the complete fight somewhere on my puter but I don't know how to cut and upload stuff.

This is at least some footage from the fight. Though a little biased, it's what really happens.

Post #16   1/31/07 9:06:05PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,017-1,141
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Okay I found what i could on youtube. The clip only show's the contrversial part's. The headbutt suck's but it was obviously accidental, I can't beleive the ref didn't see it and give Joslin time to recover. As for the weird timeout, the announcer said they stopped to check the cut in his mouth, that might have come from an illegal thumb. Did seem strange the way the ref didn't see it, but trusted Fitch's word to check the cut. Unfortuanetly, it didn't show the whole fight, still it's strange that an american fighter would win a contreversial decision against a canadian fighter in canada. I guess we can hope for a rematch.

Edit- that's the clip I saw , too bad it doesn't show the whole fight.

Last edited 1/31/07 9:10PM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #17   1/31/07 9:09:04PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2