Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The dating challenge....

Print  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,367-834
Chips:
Fuck it. I'm going to post up some of my weird and wacky stories I've had with dating since being single (post travelling), because it's getting to the stage whereby I feel I need to vent and I hope some of you enjoy a read.

Story 1
I come home after travelling and head around the country catching up with friends, meet up with my on and off "friend with benefits" twice in about a 6 week period. Anyway on a Sunday night she hits me phone up saying how she really wants to meet up, we had planned on meeting on the Tuesday but she was like I want to see you now... I'm busy working so I can't exactly just bail, the next day she texts me being like "i was just really horny" anyway we meet on Tuesday have an okay time. On the Thursday she's listed as in a relationship on facebook... God knows whats going on there but I feel terrible for the guy...

Story 2
About a month later I am with some friends again and me and my mate recall a time we were sat in McDonalds car park in the back of the car drunk discussing girls who were underage who were ridiculously hot. I had thought about trying to reconnect with her for a while but some factors were clear, she knows my ex and my ex's sister, shes in a group of friends that are genuinely bat shit crazy, she may be the craziest person I know, we have a tonne of mutual friends, I haven't spoken to her in about 4 years and have no way of getting back in contact without it being awkward. Anyway that night we get drunker and drunker and as about 3 years have passed since the McDonalds car park, the girl I had mentioned was no longer underage and my friend decides to message on my behalf and he really hits it off, somehow.
So that night at about 1am he manages to land me a date with her great, can't complain.

I know it's bad when the morning of the date she suggests going to a bar in and I have to text my ex's sister to make sure my ex doesn't still work there, that's probably a sign saying this isn't going to go well.... So we meet, have a great time, actually really enjoying ourselves, shes getting drunk we're having fun etc, a funny moment when I ask her when her birthday is and she says "I know you know this one as it's the same as your ex's"... Rather awkward but it breaks the ice, as I say something like, well at least that means I won't have to remember a different date for a better girl, something like that and it actually made her laugh, cant remember my exact words... But it worked weirdly... Moving on about halfway through the date she asks if her best friend can come. As I mentioned earlier her friends are the craziest people I know, but I do know her best friend so it's not too bad it's not a stranger but asking if your best friend can tag along on a date is pretty unacceptable, but still I go along with it. Technically in wording my friend who set up the "date" never specified that it was a date, just a catchup... But anyway I knew her friend so decided to agree.

(SIDE NOTE: Basically I knew a few years back her best friend went out with one of my friends and the girl I was on a date with would ALWAYS, awkwardly be with them. So I kinda started thinging maybe they just love being third wheels and I would have to get used to this)

So once I've agreed, the girl I'm out with proceeds to tell me how much she dislikes her best friend.... Like why did you invite her anyway but whatever, eventually she arrives and again it's still good to see everyone having a good time.
I've not drinking a lot because I'm driving, and then they say they want to go to the pub they work at, as this bars closing, okay I give them both a lift and join them.
As they both work there they know the locals.. So it begins to get a bit uncomfortable, I haven't spoken to these girls in 4+ years and there making me meet all there friends, boss etc...
Anyway! We sit down start chatting to some of there friends, now having an okay time... Definitely not as fun but beats sitting at home on my own.
Anyway it comes up in the conversation that I had been to drinks with the girl before this and one guy gets angry.. And is saying how he wants to fight me right now, I was almost laughing I was so confused, the girl and her best friend calm him down and they know I used to train martial arts and am big into it, so proceed to tell this guy I'm some martial arts killer who would kill him, just to calm him down.... I just sat there awkwardly looking at the floor drinking my lemonade, with a dislocated AC joint having put on a stone of fat in less than 2 months) but I don't wish to get in a fight so don't bother correcting them, anyway he calms down apologies, and things get better but there's clearly an air of tension in the pub....
So the bar closes and we head out, I offer to give her a lift home but she decides to go home with the guy who was threatening me as she said she needed to explain things to him... Anyway I think we'll that was the worst first date ever.
A best friend joined us, a guy who must be seeing her threatened to beat me up but now everyone at a pub thinks I'm a professional killer.

So the next day I get a text along the lines of sorry about last night, know you said you were free this week and know you like pub quizzes, we're hosting one tonight...
I'm sat there like well I have nothing better to do and ask if she's seeing the guy who got upset, she said they broke up back in May but are still good friends.... But she says he isn't coming tonight
So go along as I know the girl is running it and her best friend will be there, i "know" 2 people there so it can't be worse than staying at home.
So I go along and am greeted by the crazy guy. So much for him not being there.... But he wants to apologise and play me in a game of pool, the best friend says "no, no, not happening."
As he starts setting up she (the best friend) tells me he plays a lot, is really good and just wants to show off as he's probably slightly emasculated that he thinks you can beat him in a fight, so I pretend to ignore that as there's not a lot going on in the pub... The other girls still writing down quiz questions.

Turns out this guy is really good... But on the first game pockets the black too early... I win by disqualification despite me not having potted a single ball all game.
He calls best of 3, I'm like sure, quiz isn't for another 10 minutes and at the way it was going there wasn't going to be more than 8 people in the pub to play...
The next game he wins, really decisively, I pot one ball all game....
Deciding round. 1-1. My luck prevails and out of a few flukes I beat him in a close game. I can tell now he's upset again.
But I'm not gonna leave the pub, I came to play a pub quiz and didn't think he was going to be there anyway...

So the quiz starts, we we're gonna be on the same team just to let bygones be bygones but because of the lack of players, guys had to go with girls and I got put with some random person who was terrible, notoriously terrible, like the best friend and girl i was dating giggled when they put me with him... Once again my luck prevails and we win the quiz, questions landed in our favour, a lot of quiz questions I had heard before.
The guy is not fuming, I feel like this is turning into that family guy episode whereby Brians ex gets a boyfriend and the boyfriend is smarter, hotter, has a bigger dong, and I didn't even mean to be pissing him off, I didn't even think he was coming ffs.
Anyway the guy gets pissed off stands up and leaves slamming the door behind him...
Okay... I may have a psycho after me, but i'll cross that bridge later.

So the rest of the night goes smoothly... I actually get to hang out with the girl I am supposedly "dating" now, and it's once again going well, even in this dodgy pub. So it's time to leave, I grab her number, and head off home.

Right in the car park as she watches I reverse straight into a Mercedes parked directly behind me......... FUCKKK. Check it all out fortunately everything is fine, slight scratch on my car but my car has been "keyed" a fair bit so in comparison it looks like just another key mark, mercedes is fine but theres a crowd outside her pub and shes not looking all that impressed.

I decide to not message her back and just assume somewhere between meeting her ex boyfriend, and reversing into a mercedes this isn't going to be good for our health.
However, I tell my friends my story and they decide as it's a write off anyway, that weekend to get me really really drunk and take embarrassing photos of me... After that weekend I now have the impression that she thinks I am the craziest person she knows....

2 Quick fire stories
In a month I dated 2 girls, one who said she only wanted casual sex but I had to call it off because she was messaging me compulsively, like the type whereby if you dont reply in 30 minutes, messages you on a different form of communication text/whatsapp/facebook. Would say I was going swimming and would get out the pool an hour later with like 3 new messages one asking where I was... "Casual sex" my ass.
Other girl said she was looking for a serious relationship, says she would rather just see me for casual sex...
Do girls not know what they want or does it change depending on you?...
Dated one girl who was identical to my ex's best friend... She called it off with me but kind of glad she did actually as a result of the looks and personality similarities (should mention I briefly was seeing my ex's best friend about 6/7 years ago before the relationship with my ex, yes my situation with my ex, her best friends and sister is major complicated. Touchy subject.)

Last story.
Meet up with some chick who says she's been treated like shit from other guys basically nailing her then taking off. So I meet up with her and take her on a date, she's really nice about it over the phone telling me how she's not gone on a date for years and she's really excited etc.
So I take her out, realise she's quite large and significantly younger and not anywhere near the "intelligence or class" that I look for, considering I am looking for Hermione, my standards are high but whatever (Considering all my best friends and family are smarter than me I tend to be more comfortable with that). So I take her home she invites me in, and I say no I've had a great time but I reject the offer to be one of these guys who fuck her and leave her.
She sits in the car and demands that I tell her why.
I'm sat in the car awkwardly now with this girl who it feels like would rather I fucked her and left her than dropped her off and treated her with respect.
I explain to her I'm not really that interested, trying to explain the age difference, the fact we have very different interests.
She says why don't you come inside and we can share some interests together.
I explain that I'm not going to do that because I don't want to hurt her and be a dickhead guy, she then says "it's because I'm fat isn't it"

I'm genuinely sat there like if you don't get out my car I'll start calling you worse things than fat. Of course I don't say that but she then has a massive go at me about how guys are all the same and they just want to have sex and fuck off, and there all dicks.

I'm sat there like Wtf. Seriously. I decline sex and apparently I'm a dick and we're all the same. Can you get the fuck out this car please.
Fortunately I don't say that. I literally just sit there looking forward waiting for her to get out my car.

Seriously... Again can't blame all of this on just the girls, I did reverse into the Mercedes, think in the 1.5 years I've been single only 1 day that I can recall have I not thought of my ex. However the voices have gone over the last few weeks now... But it was my ex's birthday yesterday so not in the best mood.
But if you read the whole thing you'll be pleased to know I posted on the bat shit crazy girls facebook wall yesterday a photo of A Mercedes saying ooops..... Happy Birthday.

Last edited 10/20/15 12:29PM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a

Dirty Blue

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #1   10/20/15 4:48:27AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:757-423
Chips:
Dude I dated a girl for a year but told her I just want to date. I wasn't seeing anyone else and she knew that but I just didn't want to be "in a relationship". She stops coming around for a month and I start to miss her. So I text her I need you....miss you...want you back. She says its too late. I know its my fault I'm the one who had one leg in one leg out but for a year that's all you want and in one month you change your mind? She says she is in a non serious thing with somebody else but wants to stick with that. She said he is chasing me and I like it.

So I spent this past weekend. drinking from Friday night until 2:30am Monday morning. I did manage to score a bartenders phone number, a possible date with a chick on tinder, told my best friend (who i'm always tangled up on and she knows it) that shes a bitch and the reason I never give girls a chance. I also hung out with this one girl for an hour or 2 Sunday but she was a complete wet blanket and did nothing but complain about her ex. Back to the best friend she was kind enough to tell our other friends what I had done but simply told them that I called her drunk at 3 am glazing over the fact she was texting me asking where i'm at and with who.

So yeah the dating world is a crazy world.

Post #2   10/20/15 1:02:25PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:5,228-2,881
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Just talked to on the phone last night a girl i havent seen in 3 years. Stopped meeting up cause she was getting engaged. Obviously they didnt get married.

We had some fun and very nasty times together.
She is a freak in bed. There is nothing she wont do
It was nice talking to her. Obviously wanted to meet up again for some action. I felt bad cause i disnt mention i have a girlfriend now. I kinda made a excuse why i couldnt see her at the moment. Man she was fun in bed.

Post #3   10/20/15 1:36:49PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,331-1,835
Chips:
Get yourself a mature woman Jay. I don't mean mature how Kpro might think, but generally the older ones don't play games. Hell, even try the online dating scene. You're a good looking guy, I wouldn't think it would take to long to find a good woman.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   10/20/15 4:12:32PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:2,216-1,396
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
JJeans, I feel your pain! I have so many stories from dating, both before marriage and since getting back on the dating scene

I'm glad to hear it's not just women in the states that are batshit lol. There was this one woman I was dating rather briefly, it was casual. I had another chick I was also casually dating at the same time, but I really liked the other girl. She was two years older, (normally I date younger) but she was crazy hot, had a masters degree, and money. Crazy smart, very fun, super freak as well.

So a couple months in, I had actually met like all of her coworkers and friends, and I felt like things were going in a more serious direction, which I was actually pleased about. This girl had ambition, and again, she was crazy hot. So we are at the bar one night, and we see a mutual friend of ours, a guy. She says hey, do you care if I invite him to my place with us afterwards to smoke? I say sure, we are all friends, I like the guy, let's hang out. Well, we get back and start smoking, and she says "I want both of you to fuck me". Well, my heart was kind of broken there, as I thought we had a shot at something legit. I inform her that my threesomes involve two vaginas and one dick, and that dick is mine. No MMF shit. I leave, and basically end things there.

Someday, we will both find some fit birds Jeans! Until then, this is a great thread to share lol

Post #5   10/20/15 5:06:17PM   

UFC_Fanatic

MMA Sensei

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:2,506-1,566
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
I feel for your situation JJeans. I recently (about 2 months back now) got out of a relationship. Long story, already gave an amended cliff's notes version of the story as it was then a little while back. Of course now the situation has completely collapsed because she went bat shit crazy because I was simply talking to abother girl, who in admittedly liked a lot, hadn't done anything. She came to my house, trashed the place while collecting what was left of her stuff calling me piece of shit for talking to this other girl, despite the fact that she broke up with me, has a new bf and I hadn't even done anything with the other girl yet. Long story short, that bitch and I don't talk anymore. I have no time for crazy in my life. Plus anger is a pretty good motivator for me to get over things and remove myself from situations.

Of course, things fell through with the other girl too, she went back to her ex and just wants to be friends with me now. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Give it time and I'm sure we will all find our winners.

I have no fun/humorous stories to impart on anybody that I can think of at the moment. Wish I did. I wish I had a crazy story involving an unfavorable threesome I turned down. Instead, I submit a consolation image just for you Jjeans.

Last edited 10/21/15 3:58AM server time by ufc_fanatic

Post #6   10/21/15 3:56:01AM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:5,224-3,463
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I've been married for aver 12 years...I got nothing recent enough to remember about dating. I will follow suit and just wish some of this for you.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 10/21/15 8:33AM server time by jae_1833

Post #7   10/21/15 8:32:28AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

Get yourself a mature woman Jay. I don't mean mature how Kpro might think, but generally the older ones don't play games. Hell, even try the online dating scene. You're a good looking guy, I wouldn't think it would take to long to find a good woman.

My current girlfriend is 6 years older than me.
She is 43. She is probably the best one i have had in years
No games at all. And she puts up with my bad temper

Post #8   10/21/15 12:24:59PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,367-834
Chips:
Thanks guys for the kind words guys.

Hope all is well with you UFC Fanatic, how come I don't have you on facebook haha.

I think I'm just fed up of shit, a lot of girls are nuts and I understand with the one girl the crazy hot scale should definitely been implemented!
Look forward to hearing some more stories from other people

No offense prozac but not telling your friend that you had a girl is pretty disrespectful to your girl... Can't recall how much I've posted on here in relationship to the breakup but you have to respect her whilst you have the chance... Even the most rationale girls out there can apparently just pack up and leave.

Dirty Blue

Post #9   10/21/15 7:08:45PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Your right jeans.

I just didnt wanna rub salt in her wounds.
Let her down easy by saying that I'm just busy and not in the right place for a relationship.
Havent heard from her sense. I doubt i will.

Post #10   10/21/15 8:12:42PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,256-1,572
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #11   10/22/15 4:53:39PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Got my self in the cross hairs.

Met someone. I will be first to say she may be out of my league. Mine you i have a girlfriend.

We hanged out as friends. Been chatting on the phone and textting.

She moves to another state in like 5 weeks.
Going to italy on vacation in 2 weeks for a few.

We do have alot in common in dating and relationship
And somehow she actually likes me alot. Enough she told her mom about me.

I dont know what to do. Im scared she may not move to another state and just stay here cause of me

Last edited 11/22/15 10:10PM server time by prozacnation1978
2 total post edits

Post #12   11/22/15 10:07:55PM