Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Joe Schilling: Five-year suspension will be 'good thing' for Nick Diaz, the sport

Print  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,124-1,476
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Joe Schilling sees the silver lining in the bleakness of Nick Diaz's suspension. In fact, the Bellator MMA and GLORY star thinks the whole situation will turn out positively.

Schilling told MMA Fighting this week that he sees the Nevada Athletic Commission's decision being overturned briskly and the organization's oversight being examined. Once Diaz returns to the Octagon, Schilling sees him being an even bigger draw.

link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   10/2/15 2:12:01PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:4,940-3,209
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
I think Bellator MMA star is a bit of an exaggeration, what is he 2 & 7 in MMA now?

Post #2   10/2/15 3:20:46PM   

RhythmAndStyle

Straight Flexin'

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:3,789-2,315
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by machodog76

I think Bellator MMA star is a bit of an exaggeration, what is he 2 & 7 in MMA now?

idk but he is somewhere around there LMFAO..and i always pick Joe to lose..horrible fighter imo..and in even in his strong area of kickboxng, he's not the best, just a good kickboxer..that isnt fighting the top..Glory has a weak dept roster in all of their division..it would seriously be a bad idea for Bellator to keep him around..ZERO TDD or ground game and i find it very unprofessional that he STILL smokes cigs..yeah u idiot keep thinking u can compete at the top and keep smoking..i will always continue to pick him to lose, unless he's fighting a compete can

Post #3   10/2/15 6:24:03PM   

Bustamante-Aoki

Belt Contender

Bustamante-Aoki Avatar

Career:3,520-2,154
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
He makes some good points but the NSAC has been exposed before and nothing ever happens to them.

Keith Kizer did all sorts of corrupt shit in his rols as head of the NSAC. In the end he was promoted to a better position in the attorney generals office

Edit: This won't hold up in court once it gets there

Last edited 10/4/15 3:01PM server time by bustamante-aoki
Edit note/reason: n/a

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   10/4/15 3:00:57PM   

VitoCapone

Standup Guy

VitoCapone Avatar

Career:3,116-2,019
Camp: Black Widows
Chips:

Posted by Bustamante-Aoki

He makes some good points but the NSAC has been exposed before and nothing ever happens to them.

Keith Kizer did all sorts of corrupt shit in his rols as head of the NSAC. In the end he was promoted to a better position in the attorney generals office

Edit: This won't hold up in court once it gets there

I really hate to agree with your statement but I totally agree. If it is political in the US it will get overlooked or fined at best. It is hard for politicians to find corruption or, for that matter, identify it this day and age.

Post #5   10/4/15 3:45:34PM