Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

ATTN WAGER RECIPIENTS!!!

Print  
Posted By Message

maxthesilent

Learning to Sprawl

maxthesilent Avatar

Career:194-103
Chips:

If you are disinterested in a bet offer that has been sent, could you please decline it!

While it may seem like a good strategy to hold up someone's money until betting is locked, I guarantee you I'll make a shit list and post it so you'll find it more difficult making bets in the future.

That is all.

Post #1   1/30/07 6:30:53PM   

Sagat_GSP12

MMA Regular

Sagat_GSP12 Avatar

Career:36-25
Chips:
Is there a time limit on how long a person has to accept or decline a wager? If not that would be something hopefully the administrators could add to this site.

Post #2   1/30/07 9:27:14PM   

wskungfuclub

Learning to Sprawl

wskungfuclub Avatar

Career:191-133
Chips:
a very good point.

Post #3   1/30/07 9:30:21PM   

Albertan

Learning to Sprawl

Albertan Avatar

Career:1,757-1,130
Camp: THE NATION OF DOMINATION
Chips:
You can check if they have been online since you made the offer I've been pulling offers like mad.

If anyone wants action on the next UFC I like Cote, and Machida at even money I'll take silva too.

I have 200 left to wager just send me the bet or pm me if it says I have no money as I'm currently have all my skrill out in wager offers.

Post #4   2/1/07 7:42:27PM   

punkrockike

Learning to Sprawl

punkrockike Avatar

Career:202-125
Camp: Team Frost Shards
Chips:

Posted by maxthesilent

If you are disinterested in a bet offer that has been sent, could you please decline it!

While it may seem like a good strategy to hold up someone's money until betting is locked, I guarantee you I'll make a shit list and post it so you'll find it more difficult making bets in the future.

That is all.

shitlist? why? just cancel the wager yourself then if they arent accepting.

Post #5   2/1/07 8:28:10PM   

TroubleMan

MMA Regular

TroubleMan Avatar

Career:2,324-1,231
Chips:

Bump to the top.

Post #6   2/3/07 11:55:22AM   

nellyhiphophead

In Full Mount

nellyhiphophead Avatar

Career:917-475
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:

Posted by maxthesilent

That is all.

good point but i think if can only send bets to ppl that still have cash left to bet with so if ppl are doing that they are hurting themselfs too.

Post #7   2/3/07 12:53:18PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,370-848
Chips:
If the person hasn't accepted it in a timely enough manner for your likings then you can back out of the wager.

My Fantasy Wagers --> Pending Wagers --> click on the wager to see the option

Post #8   2/3/07 2:35:52PM